Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marvguitar

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2011
Best thing is at 10am check the inventory in your area and then if you seen one buy it for pickup. Did that today and just picked it up in Sherman oak Cali.

SoCalAppleWatch

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
Literally 0 all week at my local Apple Stores in SoCal. Insane. I bet they'll have quite a few starting next Monday after Holiday.

Mac2me

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2015
I just got a Pro today and have been checking my local Apple stores since around Christmas, knowing they were in limited supply initially, but with no luck. I saw here on the forum that some of the stores like Walmart.com, Best Buy, Att, TMobile, etc have had them come in and have sold out so will be checking around more diligently now that I have my Pro in hand. I will say that I refuse to pay Walmart their $11 surcharge amount above retail especially since they won't support Apple Pay. And from what I can tell other stores haven't increased their price on them so sure I'll find one for retail soon.

benji710

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2008
Checked Apple website this afternoon...and was my lucky day that the downtown Chicago Michigan Ave. store has it..immediately reserved it and picked up this evening.

Reactions: KPOM
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.