Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JRIMBRI

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2012
mine has been preparing for the past day and a half. but im on standard shipping will i get it on 9/21

PJJSPA

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2012
Ontario, Canada
What is your delivery estimate in Ontario?

Mine still says processing but now it says holiday shipping too.

I ordered on Apple.ca, 64GB black.

Same here. I'm in Ontario too, what is your delivery estimate because mine says 'Delivers 9/21-9/25' and the Apple Store App says 'Holiday Shipping'. I received my order confirmation at 3.25 am EST.

Screen%20Shot%202012-09-16%20at%2011.05.48%20AM.png

armyxrays

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2012
Fresno, CA
I also have the "Holiday Shipping" method. No idea what it means, but mine changed to "Preparing for Shipment" last night about 10:30PM PST. I still have a delivery date of 9/21 so I don't really care what it means, but I am honestly curious.

exon

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2012
A bit off-topic but how does one change the shipping address when the order is at the "Processing order" stage? I can change the default shipping address for my account but that doesn't transfer over to the shipment details, and hitting "edit" just tells me to try later since they're processing the order.

I've got the Holiday Delivery shipment method too.

agenda893

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2004
So it looks like the difference between standard shipping and holiday shipping is when the device is leaving China. My Black 32GB with standard shipping is on it's way, currently in Korea. My White 16GB hasn't left the factory yet so it'll need faster service to get it here on time, hence the holiday shipping.

Demirkapi

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
Washington, DC
Holiday shipping is updated as "Next Day Shipping "

And date shows as "Delivers 9/21 via Next Day Shipping".

I feel like this is a good thing but the status still shows as "Processing Items".

Any input?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.