Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DevilDog

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Ohio
Im going to apple store later today: I'm gonna buy a powershot sd400, ipod video cable, ipod case, and grapphire 4 (white). Are any of these purchases threatened by anything apple is rumored to be coming out with? I didn't think so, but I thought I'd check and see with yall. Thanks

lonegeek

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2006
Hmmm... Cannon makes the camera, wacom makes the drawing tablet, the ipod case and cable are just standard accesories for the ipod that arnt really upgradable...

DevilDog

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
Ohio
there isn't any possibility of a tablet mac?
or an apple iCamera or something?
or videotubes? like the nanotubes but for 5g?

thequicksilver

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2004
Birmingham
DevilDog said:
Im going to apple store later today: I'm gonna buy a powershot sd400, ipod video cable, ipod case, and grapphire 4 (white). Are any of these purchases threatened by anything apple is rumored to be coming out with? I didn't think so, but I thought I'd check and see with yall. Thanks

I have the Powershot SD400 (known as the Ixus 50 in Europe) and it's a great camera.

However, it's already been superseded by the Ixus 55 (I think it's called the SD450 in North America) which is practically the same but has a larger 2.5" screen instead of the 2" one on the 400, and a few more options. You might want to find one of those instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.