Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
Ok so here goes...

I wish I could take pictures but..eh

Attachments

• DSC_0101.JPG
    DSC_0101.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0095.JPG
    DSC_0095.JPG
    441.1 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_0096.JPG
    DSC_0096.JPG
    428.5 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC_0108.JPG
    DSC_0108.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_0102.JPG
    DSC_0102.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 188

Apple Ink

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
Ive got 92 pairs atm. Thanks :)

I know people who love shoes and have sooo many but just as a friendly question... how do you manage wearing all of them.. heck how do you even remember which one to choose???

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
Imelda's got some competition it seems…
:eek:

Haha, I used to have a t-shirt with imeldas face on but it didnt feel right since...well you know. She wasnt very nice was she?

What surprised me was they are all out of their boxes… most collectors keep everything.
;)

Oh I actually wear my shoes :) but yeah, I keep some boxes around

I know people who love shoes and have sooo many but just as a friendly question... how do you manage wearing all of them.. heck how do you even remember which one to choose???

I walk into my closet in the morning and just pick a tshirt and then decide what goes with it. I live in Sweden so theres no wearin white/light colors because of all the rain and "snow" we have been getting lately so that kinda narrows it all down :rolleyes:

Apple Ink

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
I walk into my closet in the morning and just pick a tshirt and then decide what goes with it. I live in Sweden so theres no wearin white/light colors because of all the rain and "snow" we have been getting lately so that kinda narrows it all down :rolleyes:

Thanks... but even I save all the boxes of the things I love... like gadgets and cameras and each single lens I've owned (and Canon doesnt make good boxes at that ;))

Nice... you like sports shoes cuz I do find a majority of that!

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
Thanks... but even I save all the boxes of the things I love... like gadgets and cameras and each single lens I've owned (and Canon doesnt make good boxes at that ;))

Nice... you like sports shoes cuz I do find a majority of that!

Yeah, specifically Air Max 90s, 95s and 97s. But Ive also got some real nice Claes and Alifes

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
I recently moved into a new place, so I decided to resurrect this thread!

It's tiny, but it's enough. :) Now I just need a TV.

3cd5cd8738930266f841f4647c579092.jpg

fr4c

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2007
Hamster wheel
I recently moved into a new place, so I decided to resurrect this thread!

It's tiny, but it's enough. :) Now I just need a TV.

3cd5cd8738930266f841f4647c579092.jpg
Nice pad cleanup, it seems like we have very similar tastes in many things. To me a good apartment is about efficiency, and I could care less about having 2-3 bedrooms.

I have a apartment in Beijing, China that is very similar to yours, and I first I thought you lived at the same skyrise as me. But then I saw you lived in Toronto, and I got a bit sad. Theres a group of us fixie riders in the city that could've used a new mate.

cleanup

macrumors 68030
Jun 26, 2005
Toronto
Nice pad cleanup, it seems like we have very similar tastes in many things. To me a good apartment is about efficiency, and I could care less about having 2-3 bedrooms.

I have a apartment in Beijing, China that is very similar to yours, and I first I thought you lived at the same skyrise as me. But then I saw you lived in Toronto, and I got a bit sad. Theres a group of us fixie riders in the city that could've used a new mate.

To be honest, I'd give anything to be in China right now. I used to live in Shanghai and I miss it a lot. If I'm ever in Beijing with my bike for some reason, I'll look you guys up!

November

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2008
.AU
cleanup, you have exactly the style of place I want in exactly the kind of city I'd love to live in!

pb1300

macrumors 6502a
Feb 29, 2008
Aigio, Greece
Aigio, Greece

Bought the apartment back in 1986 I believe. A lot of the stuff is old school, and will be updated in the near future.

IMG_01352.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

The living room. What I am happy about is that the whole apartment is wireless. I have the wireless HP photosmart printer in the corner, my PS3 and :apple: TV with my 42 incher, and my MB and 27" i7 in the bedroom all running through my Airport Extreme.

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

The kitchen. One of the two spots in the house that will be remodeled first. The awful cabinets will go, as will the tile. I am going to keep the bottom piece, but change the doors and add a piece of black granite on the top.

IMG_0133.jpg

Obviously the bathroom is the second piece needed to be remodeled. It will be the first to go, before the kitchen. I already have it all planned out. Corner shower, new toilet and sink w/cabinet from ikea, and some other things. Will be 1000 times better when I am done with it.

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Bedroom. I put the imac on the wall about a month ago, and moved the bed around. All I have to do here is paint it, and get some more wall art from ikea.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

The two balconies. One is where we hang out, the other is really just for laundry, and cleaning hardware.

IMG_0049.jpg

The view from the chill balcony. My favorite thing about this apartment. Its location is the best in the whole city.

Overall, I love this apartment. Its small, but its good for a single guy, maybe for two. The problem I have though is that I have a boat load of shoes and clothes, and I have really no room for them. These are just two of my closets here (one in the house, one on the balcony):

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.