Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sundog925

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 19, 2011
The main thing I use Siri for are texts and playing thru iTunes match. Anything else is use google search for.

BenTrovato

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2012
Canada
Siri has potential! We're not there yet but it's on its way. Cool to play with it in its infancy.

As for those conducting business in coffee shop comments, I don't see the big deal. Many successful people hold meetings in coffee shops. I meet some very wealthy people in coffee shops, they like it and I like it. The only people who I get looks from is the guy with his MacBook and headphones who dresses like a fan boy with a toque and hates people ruining his vibe. There's rules you know. Only coffee and itunes libraries in coffee shops are allowed, no meetings :rolleyes:

LearnIIBurn

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2012
Siri is awesome for driving and hands-free situations. She is also cool just because she is an option and exists in the first place.

The new version of Google Voice Command is REALLY nice too. Even though it cannot interact with the phones apps and functions, its really clean and has a great voice back technology.

Everyone who has a i5 should try it out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.