Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Hey everyone, I just noticed that it looks like the smilies have been reordered... for example, the yellow smilie, which is normally top-left in the Smilies box, is now near the bottom-right. Most of the others have shuffled around, too.

Anyone know why?

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Noticed that this morning as well, but thought that I was just crazy...

Admins?

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
ham_man said:
Noticed that this morning as well, but thought that I was just crazy...

Admins?

No, your not crazy. An unexplainable phenomenon has just recently occurred that sent the smily icons into disarray. Or something like that.... ;)

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
I think it's funny when we start noticing when the smilies are reordered, lol ;)

I think it's even funnier that I probably may not have noticed because I rarely use the smilies on the right, I already know the letters needed to make them ;) :eek:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
We need more smileys. Sometimes the smileys are not enough to expression the range of emotions I feel on MR.

From
angel.gif
to
blush.gif
to
cry.gif
to
mml.gif
to
furious.gif
and to this
yawn.gif

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
Lacero said:
We need more smileys. Sometimes the smileys are not enough to expression the range of emotions I feel on MR.
furious.gif
I'd be using that one all the time in the Political Threads. Hm... didn't even notice the shift though. I don't use them much. I do think Lacero needs a sarcasm smiley. :p

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
I've notice random reordering of smilies for a while. I once had a large collection but I trashed it, thinking, "Nobody else seems to notice..." :eek:

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Mechcozmo said:
I've notice random reordering of smilies for a while. I once had a large collection but I trashed it, thinking, "Nobody else seems to notice..." :eek:

Thats unfortunate, the more smilies the merrier! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.