So many cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by seymourphilips, Nov 8, 2010.

1. seymourphilips macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2010
    If your like me you when you bought your ipad you got a case to put it in, i bought an apple case and was really dissapointed in the quality of the bag. so i bought another soft body case, and it was also not that good so i started looking at hardbody cases for the ipad and found a couple i really liked, the dodo case was cool but read a couple reviews and people were not that happy with them they said the case was cool but not of good quality. the other one i found was the carbon elektra case by slappa, it is a little cheaper and got better reviews, the review said the quality was exclent and the price was right on. so i think i will go with the slappa instead of the dodo check them out and tell me what you think. i will post a review when i finally decide which one to get. thanks for reading!!
  2. Sterne macrumors member

Oct 29, 2010
    Check out the lineup at Portenzo - - stylish like the Dodo, but with more options and better attention to detail. I've used a lot of cases, Dodo included, and Portenzo is hands down the best.