Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Thanks for the clarification. Kind of like the 4S, I suppose the trick is to check the sealed box. If it shows a picture of iOS6 as the operating system on the iPhone, that is what is loaded on the iPhone itself.

ZebraDude

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2014
Naperville, IL
Went to the Sprint store today to see about new phones and getting our bill lowered. For those wondering why we're still on Sprint, well, the income tax refund got eaten by stuff we needed and stuff that's been put off.

As long as I'm stuck on Sprint I might as well take advantage then.

So, my wife got the gold iPhone 6 128GB - with iOS 8.1.1.

So, I'll be jailbreaking her phone soon.

My iPhone? The Space Gray (as close to black as I can get) iPhone 6+ 128GB.

Sprint had to special order it so it'll be in on Wednesday. I'm hoping it's on 8.1.2 or less. We'll see.

P.S. Her old phone, never updated. Still on iOS 6.0.1.

Great devices!

I am still on Sprint as well. I am a old SERO customer and still on the SERO+ plan...

:cool:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
Great devices!

I am still on Sprint as well. I am a old SERO customer and still on the SERO+ plan...

:cool:
We kissed our Everything Data 1500 plan goodbye yesterday when we switched to the Unlimited Family plan. It was a good plan, but just got too expensive. Of course with the leasing of the phones it comes out to roughly the same price if not a little more, but I get the phones out of it at least.

I think seven years on one plan is a pretty good run though.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
Jailbroken!!!

So my iPhone 6 Plus came in today and it came with iOS 8.1.2!!!

I am once again jailbroken! So HAPPY!!!

An now, I find it hilarious that my iPhone 5 is iOS 8.1.3 and stock, but my iPhone 6+ is jailbroken.

P.S. I restored from a backup of 8.1.3 to 8.1.2. Thought I'd take a shot. Gave me no errors.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
Virtual home and one hand wizard. Awesome tweaks
Cool, thanks! I will add them to my list.

I made screenshots of my entire tweak/apps list before I restored my phone earlier this year. Got about 60-70 tweaks or so to work through and see what applies now or not.

:D

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Aug 31, 2011
Well, now my wife's iPhone 6 is jailbroken. Done and done!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.