Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I have opened up some apps, particular two games, and they close while it is starting up.

I would think this has something to do with the apps not being updated yet to iOS 4. Has anyone else noticed this on heir iPhone 4?

Matthew Yohe

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2006
I have opened up some apps, particular two games, and they close while it is starting up.

I would think this has something to do with the apps not being updated yet to iOS 4. Has anyone else noticed this on heir iPhone 4?

It's often best to give information like application name, and what you may have tried doing to fix this (reboot? update apps?).

Snowman3459

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
Geez people still don't know the solution to this.

Is it download only apps that are the problem?

If so, just download another app. I'm serious it works.

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Geez people still don't know the solution to this.

Is it download only apps that are the problem?

If so, just download another app. I'm serious it works.

I don't understand what you are trying to say? Download the same app again or another app in place of that failing app?

Snowman3459

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
I don't understand what you are trying to say? Download the same app again or another app in place of that failing app?

Download ANY app. Any app at all, paid or free, doesn't matter. Don't ask why it works because I have no clue but it does. It's happened to me a few times.

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Download ANY app. Any app at all, paid or free, doesn't matter. Don't ask why it works because I have no clue but it does. It's happened to me a few times.

Ha, okay. Thanks.

Any other suggestions or is the consensus that developers are going to have to update their apps to iOS4?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.