Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadchr

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2005
Wisconsin
Are there any good programs out there that can automatically search for and download song lyrics to your iPod? I think it would be cool to have these but am not willing to put in the time to search, copy, and paste 5000 songs.

john159

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2005
not that i kno of... that would take up a lot of space on yur hd too man... album art already takes up a lot... i jsut added the lyrics to a few of my favorite songs...

thadchr

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2005
Wisconsin
Once again, I forgot to mention that I have Windows. I'm sure that narrows the possibility, but does anyone know of something?

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
I don't believe there is any program for Mac or Windows that automatically downloads lyrics for your iTunes music automatically (and for several songs at once), yet ;)

drater

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
The bowels of CT
kainjow said:
I don't believe there is any program for Mac or Windows that automatically downloads lyrics for your iTunes music automatically (and for several songs at once), yet ;)
singpod does, all you do is click "auto save to itunes"

Josh396

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2004
Peoria/Chicago, IL
kainjow said:
Does it do it for more then 1 song at a time???
That it does not. It would be great if it did but I've noticed that it has gotten a few songs wrong for me so maybe it's not that bad that it doesn't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.