Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

it5five

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 31, 2006
New York
Sonic games have been pretty terrible lately, but I'm hoping Bioware realizes that too, and doesn't screw this up.

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
Whilst Bioware's reputation as the couture of quality RPG's is not in doubt, is the stat heavy stop-start nature of RPGs not the antithesis of a Sonic game?

epochblue

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
Whilst Bioware's reputation as the couture of quality RPG's is not in doubt, is the stat heavy stop-start nature of RPGs not the antithesis of a Sonic game?

I thought the same thing at first...although, I could see Sonic making for a very interesting Action RPG (Zelda-style, that is)....all fast and stuff. Could be cool....

takao

macrumors 68040
Dec 25, 2003
Dornbirn (Austria)
as long as they don't put in a hedgehog-girl lovestory as they did in the latest stuff ;)

personally i think they can turn out some cool action adventure game if make it 2d or so

that said bioware and sega working together sounds like Porsche and General Motors joining together to develop a car ... needless to say the outcome is rather unpredictable

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.