Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimfastcar1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Oakville, Ontario Canada
i love the App on the phone and the Watch as I can issue short replies
I have contacted their Support several weeks ago without response and have searched the web for an answer to the question of multiple mail accounts

I have both my personal and business accounts on the phone but only get notifications on the watch for the personal account which i set as the default

Is there any way to get notifications on the watch from both accounts ? I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to find it

Thanks in advance for your help

MrTazz

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2015
Do you have smart inbox on, if so then check in setting and then personalisation and check the notification are turn on for both acts
I have two acts and get notified on both of them.

jimfastcar1

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 30, 2015
Oakville, Ontario Canada
Thanks for your response. I have both accounts checked off under Smart Inbox for New, Notifications, Inbox, etc
I get all mail to the phone, but I still only get my personal mail to the Apple Watch
The other place I have looked for an explanation is under Mail accounts and my personal is the default, but i think this relates to which account to use when composing new mail

Beefburga

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2009
Given up waiting for Readdle to respond to my query. Back to the native IOS Mail app as it gives me all email on the watch

In using "Outlook" and to be honest it's working pretty well on the phone and the AW.

I've heard good things about "Airmail" but at £2.99 (I think) in happy to stick with "Outlook"

MrTazz

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2015
I have also gone back to the stock mail apps, stark started to play up and not getting notified through watch . Honestly I can't fault the stock mail app for what I need, so will be staying with it.

Readdlemate

Suspended
Jan 26, 2009
Given up waiting for Readdle to respond to my query. Back to the native IOS Mail app as it gives me all email on the watch

Hey there! Would you please provide me with your support ticket? We are working on bog update to Apple Watch, and hope you'll enjoy it :)

best regards,
Readdle Team
[doublepost=1455270781][/doublepost]
I have also gone back to the stock mail apps, stark started to play up and not getting notified through watch . Honestly I can't fault the stock mail app for what I need, so will be staying with it.
:( Have you tried to reconnect Spark to Apple Watch?

best regards,
Readdle Team

daniruth

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2011
Ireland
Hey there! Would you please provide me with your support ticket? We are working on bog update to Apple Watch, and hope you'll enjoy it :)

best regards,
Readdle Team
[doublepost=1455270781][/doublepost]
:( Have you tried to reconnect Spark to Apple Watch?

best regards,
Readdle Team
Hi,
I have contacted spark support team and no answer yet either. Please, here is my support ticket: 450935.
Thanks
Daniel

Readdlemate

Suspended
Jan 26, 2009
Hi,
I have contacted spark support team and no answer yet either. Please, here is my support ticket: 450935.
Thanks
Daniel

Thanks! Our support team will contact you shortly :) Sorry for the delay in reply, so many people share feedback about new update:)

best regards,
Readdle Team

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
i downloaded Spark and tried to use it, which i really liked at first. I've even joined their beta program. but the trouble I'm having is the notification page never stays on in the settings. it did once after a reinstall, but now it won't on the app store version or the beta. they still got some kinks to work out.

Readdlemate

Suspended
Jan 26, 2009
i downloaded Spark and tried to use it, which i really liked at first. I've even joined their beta program. but the trouble I'm having is the notification page never stays on in the settings. it did once after a reinstall, but now it won't on the app store version or the beta. they still got some kinks to work out.

:( do you mean Settings in Spark or Notification Center?

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
:( do you mean Settings in Spark or Notification Center?

Sorry meant the notification badge never stays on.
585c597de0ee4ad6b1c93f9df9555eaf.jpg

MrTazz

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2015
I tried this app once before but was buggy, tried again after the latest update and I'm impress with it, but the main drawback for me is lack of accessibility. The text is too small for me, but if it uses dynamic text in IOS then it would be awesome.....
Come on guys make it accessible for everyone.

Readdlemate

Suspended
Jan 26, 2009
I tried this app once before but was buggy, tried again after the latest update and I'm impress with it, but the main drawback for me is lack of accessibility. The text is too small for me, but if it uses dynamic text in IOS then it would be awesome.....
Come on guys make it accessible for everyone.

We have so many ideas for future updates:) For the moment you can zoom HTML emails and with the latest update you can use landscape mode. It may help. Increasing font size is also planned:)

best regards,
Readdle Team
[doublepost=1457013007][/doublepost]
of course, multiple times.

Sorry for this issue, we'll improve badge in the nearest update. Hope it work better for you
best regards,
Readdle Team

bradnd9901

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2015
I just wanted to chime in and say I love this app. It's been revolutionary in how I manage my email.

naasrd

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
In using "Outlook" and to be honest it's working pretty well on the phone and the AW.

I've heard good things about "Airmail" but at £2.99 (I think) in happy to stick with "Outlook"

I bought Airmail, and while it's a bit classier than Outlook it has dreadful syncing issues across devices, you read a mail on the watch/pad/phone and you'll still see a notification on the lock screen across devices and a red notification on the app.

Beefburga

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2009
I bought Airmail, and while it's a bit classier than Outlook it has dreadful syncing issues across devices, you read a mail on the watch/pad/phone and you'll still see a notification on the lock screen across devices and a red notification on the app.
Not good for a paid app (....and not a cheap one at that )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.