Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vin2015

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
Has anyone gotten one of these cases yet? I was in a local retail store and just happened to go into the electronic area and I saw one, so I picked it up. I have been wanting a full cover case for my Pro since I got it last week, but the only choices I thought were the Apple back and front cases bought separately then combined.

So I just got home and decide to look it up and it's not showing up anywhere, it's like the product doesn't exist. So I figured I'd come on here and see if anyone else has one.

I have to say for $45 it's perfect for what I needed.

Vin2015

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
OHecj1t.jpg

jB7k6OF.jpg

ESPEaOc.jpg

Reactions: ucfgrad93

Vin2015

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
MvolIlj.jpg

cnkBegg.jpg

Like I said it was around 50 bucks, and for that price the build quality is real good, now I can start venturing out into the world with this behemoth!!!

Reactions: ucfgrad93

Vin2015

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2015
Looks like the case is covering the speakers. Might need to return that bad boy. Thanks for the pics though

Actually the spots where the speaker are, are cut out a little bit, so there is a gab between the body and the case. I just cranked the pro on full volume and slowly took it out of the case while it was playing, the sound volume or is negligible and there is no muffling of sound, it actually makes it seem a bit more focused in volume, and the sound is directed straight at the user and not off to the sides.

Even if it degraded the sound, I wouldn't find that a problem as my setup is BT speakers at home and if I wanted in the truck, and a nice set of Sennheiser headphones when I'm out and about.

While the sound quality on the Pro's speakers is way better than previous iPads, I still wouldn't use it to rock a party.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.