Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

speedemonV12

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
I have begun to get into the stock market, and into trading and such, and was wondering what are some of the best programs to monitor some of my stock choices... I was also wondering if there were any places that i could get some reliable stock recomendations, like from people who have had success with their predictions in the past?

thanks

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
~Shard~ has also been a good resource in the past for stuff like this. You may want to consider PMing him to ask specific questions about your situation and such.

Umm... sorry for volunteering you ~Shard~ without asking. I hope you don't mind....

dansuz1

macrumors member
May 7, 2003
Washington, D.C.
Try Morningstar.com. They are the most respected research site out there. You can build portfolio's and track them. Read analyst reports and get a bunch of great market information.

speedemonV12

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Ok Thanks a lot for those, i will check em out.

What about some programs that are good for monitoring stocks, and portfolios? anyone know of some?

achie25

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2005
Try Morningstar.com. They are the most respected research site out there. You can build portfolio's and track them. Read analyst reports and get a bunch of great market information.

I second morningstar.com. They some nice features in the line of educating you as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.