Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

solitarycow

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2004
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm seriously starting to get very very pissed with how Panther handles mouse acceleration. Back when I was using Windoze, the mouse handled fine. Now when I go to use my trackpad or bluetooth mouse for my laptop, I can't get percision on it AT ALL! I've used just about every software I could find to make mouse acceleration stop but they just don't work at all. I seriously can't do any more Macromedia or Photoshop work with the way the mouse handles. I say we petition Apple to fix the acceleration issues (DISABLE IT COMPLETLEY) with Panther.

END MOUSE ACCELERATION DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ALL PANTHER USERS NOW!

whocares

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2002
:noitаɔo˩
solitarycow said:
I'm seriously starting to get very very pissed with how Panther handles mouse acceleration. Back when I was using Windoze, the mouse handled fine. Now when I go to use my trackpad or bluetooth mouse for my laptop, I can't get percision on it AT ALL! I've used just about every software I could find to make mouse acceleration stop but they just don't work at all. I seriously can't do any more Macromedia or Photoshop work with the way the mouse handles. I say we petition Apple to fix the acceleration issues (DISABLE IT COMPLETLEY) with Panther.

END MOUSE ACCELERATION DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ALL PANTHER USERS NOW!

How about a tablet for precision PS/Illustrator work?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.