Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chris7777

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2008
I've tried a few more styluses and I still prefer the iFaraday's (http://www.ifaraday.com) more than anything. They just seem the most responsive and durable since the tips are made of a conductive cloth.

Are they as durable as the claims are?

also are you able to use them at multiple angles?

That's one thing that impressed me about the gosmart it can be used at various angles, its quiet, and the precision while not perfect, trumps every other brand I have tried. I am not a fan of the cap on the 300, I got, but the rest of the design is quite impressive.

I liked the wacom, but feel the gosmart is a better writing and detail art stylus. I would like to eventually have several different ones, including a faraday and one of the brush tipped styluses, and am interested in testing a pogo connect, though I'm not a fan of the tip.

I know other than pressure sensitivity, the Gosmart is probably about as close as were getting to handwriting, using the current screen technology.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.