Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Big Ron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
United Kingdom
Hope someone can help this is driving me nuts:

I can sync contacts, calendars & etc between my MacBook Pro & iMac
I can sync contacts, calendars & etc between my iPad and iPhone

But I can't sync between my IOS & OS X devices:mad::mad:

Can anyone help??

adamhenry

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2015
On the Beach
My contacts and calendars sync across my MBP, iPad, and iPhone using iCloud. Have you configured iCloud on all of your devices for syncing?

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
On top of making sure you are using the same Apple ID/iCloud account, make sure on your Mac you have all the Contacts, Calendar and whatever ever else toggled on within the iCloud in System Prefs.

Big Ron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
United Kingdom
On top of making sure you are using the same Apple ID/iCloud account, make sure on your Mac you have all the Contacts, Calendar and whatever ever else toggled on within the iCloud in System Prefs.
Thanks to all for the above replies. I will try them later this week when I'm next back in the country. I will report back idc.

Big Ron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
United Kingdom
Well I'm back in the country and I can confirm that I am using the same Apple ID with all 'toggles' toggled to indicate I want syncing. It still won't sync between IOS & OSX. I'm at a loss on how to fix it.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well I'm back in the country and I can confirm that I am using the same Apple ID with all 'toggles' toggled to indicate I want syncing. It still won't sync between IOS & OSX. I'm at a loss on how to fix it.

I've never had to. But I've heard of logging out and back in on both devices could make it start to sync correctly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.