Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hakstyle

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Finally

HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST.

After a long 8 week wait...my phone will finally be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed for no more issues :eek:

Iphone 6 plus 64gb SG

Malbrute

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2013
So finally received my unicorn Monday after calling twice to make sure the order was not cancelled. Imei blocked yesterday (while I was out of town), because I supposedly never received the phone that I'm typing this on. So now after having used it for almost a week I have to send it back and make a whole new order. Insane driving me insane

androydtr8r

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2014
I have been following the thread for a couple weeks, decide to finally join in. I ordered a iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB Gold on 9/19. Had multiple estimated shippings and also on 72 hour response calls. The last update was that I will receive it on or before 11/11, by that time the ERT hasn't called me in like a week and a half. I thought oh, it must be because my phone is shipping soon. I called CSR twice and 2 separate supervisors confirmed with me and promise me that I will get my phone by the 11/12. Well, well, well what do I have in my hand? Lies.

Now my estimated date is 11/12-11/19, might as well tell me its going to be 2015 before I can actually get it. I have lost all hope in T-mo reps. Well today I saw that the apple store near me has it in stock and can also do jump, but I don't want to risk canceling it and wait 3 days for the order to clear and go to the store to find out its gone. What do you guys think I should do?

Can I buy it at the apple store, cancel the t-mo order, wait for it to clear and go back to the store and ask them to do a refund/jump for me?

If you find the right csr or ert they can officially cancel it in a matter of mins or an hour. Usually they ask for a request to cancel and that's what takes a minimum of 3 days to do. But they can do it and you'll get a email from tmo stating it was official canceled thus allowing you to buy from Apple store

furbzv1

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2014
if i don't get a call tomorrow from Jason, i think I'm going to send an email to the exec team again, i don't want to be charged eip for two phones!

Fizzywizzbees

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2014
The 64 GB plus gold, was out by the time I wanted to check out at the apple store :(.

I am now waiting for a call back from t-mobile CSR today who promised to give me a deliver date, and one by the ERT next Tuesday. Just checked my order status, its pushed back yet another week. 11/18-11-23. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MacintoshJosh3

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
Date just slipped to 12/11 . original order was 10/4 128 GB 6+ SG.

Pretty sure at this point I'm leaving T-Mobile, my account is "corrupted" and will not allow me to do EIP in an Apple store and the very kind folks at T-Mobile do not have a fix so my only option was to place a manual order over the phone. Now we are looking at 2+ months and I would really like to have the improved camera to take photos during the holidays. Sigh..

androydtr8r

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2014
Date just slipped to 12/11 . original order was 10/4 128 GB 6+ SG.

Pretty sure at this point I'm leaving T-Mobile, my account is "corrupted" and will not allow me to do EIP in an Apple store and the very kind folks at T-Mobile do not have a fix so my only option was to place a manual order over the phone. Now we are looking at 2+ months and I would really like to have the improved camera to take photos during the holidays. Sigh..

No Apple Store that I'm aware of does the EIP. The only thing I heard that is working is the JUMP! It sucks that they can't do the EIP but you do have the credit card option through the Apple Store. Does color really matter to you? If not ask your CSR what color is in stock in the storage size you desire and run with it. Worked for me and I can't complain

GadgetDJ

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2014
No Apple Store that I'm aware of does the EIP. The only thing I heard that is working is the JUMP! It sucks that they can't do the EIP but you do have the credit card option through the Apple Store. Does color really matter to you? If not ask your CSR what color is in stock in the storage size you desire and run with it. Worked for me and I can't complain

On apple's website they say that EIP can be done in store.

tasair

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2014
Some compensation

I've been on these forums for a few weeks and finally decided to post.

For the people still waiting, there's a way to get some compensation for your wait I think from T-Mobile.

I ordered my Plus 64gb SG on 10/1, today is 11/14 and I still haven't got anything or have been charged. I've been reading posts and some of you have ordered later and gotten them already.

I've been calling customer service probably a couple of times a week for the past few weeks, finally talked to a supervisor last week and she gave me like fifty dollars no question asked, and said if I don't get the phone by the 14th (which is today) she would pay one months bill for me as well. So she called this morning, didn't have the phone, so she paid my bill for the month.

It's obviously not the phone, but at least my patience was worth something. I'm now supposed to wait 2 more weeks, and if I don't have it by then I need to call back again.

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
Ordered a iPhone 6 Plus Silver 64GB and expecting it between 12/23 - 1-6/15.... :eek:

Wha.....?!?! OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

----------

I totally agree with androydtr8r...I changed my order & now have my phone in my hand ;)

----------

On apple's website they say that EIP can be done in store.

I was told no in the Apple store....it was a sad day since my local Apple store had the phone I wanted IN STOCK!

----------

J2funny...are you out there? Are you still planning on getting the iPhone? :)

androydtr8r

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2014
[/COLOR]J2funny...are you out there? Are you still planning on getting the iPhone? :)[/QUOTE]

Seems like the journey of J2funny has finally come to end but with no happy ending. After he bought that other phone his presence has become like his iPhone, no where to be seen :(

dylin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2010
California
I've been calling customer service probably a couple of times a week for the past few weeks, finally talked to a supervisor last week and she gave me like fifty dollars no question asked, and said if I don't get the phone by the 14th (which is today) she would pay one months bill for me as well. So she called this morning, didn't have the phone, so she paid my bill for the month.

Do you think i could ask to talk to a supervisor?

SuX0rz

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2010
I upgraded through JUMP! 10/10 for a Plus/64/Silver. It was shipped 11/10 and will be here on Monday. I kind of feel like I got lucky.

naesatt

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
Elyria, Ohio
I'm sorry. I meant iOS formware. 8.0.1? 8.1?

My phone came with 8.0 installed...I was curious to find out if any of the phones being shipped have come with iOS 8.1 installed?

I was curious if anyone that has received their phones, and have installed 8.1, noticed any issues...I am still holding out to update :)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.