Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Originally posted by Spizzo
While technically they were two different posts, it all could have been included in the same post. ;)
Actually you're right :eek: I withdraw my last statement :eek: :D I should have read them both better...meh, what can you do with people eh? :p :)

jdizzel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2003
Miami, Fl.
Sorry if I offended anyone. I was looking for 2 different imputs. One for Webdesign and One for Music. If I had put all in the same thread, Then I would only get one imput. I am only looking for honest feedback. Thanks!

jdizzel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2003
Miami, Fl.
The only reason I used random caps is because I like the way it looks. I only used it in the subject field and besides, I didn't use it on the site. Once again, I am just looking for feedback from my friends in the mac world!

MorganX

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2003
Midwest
Good ideas.

Just a quickie, when you click on artist, it's not visually obvious that a new menu of names opens above the main menu. The center of the page is blank. I would look into that.

On the bios, you can open and close (or shrink to a toolbar) the text. For what? To use bandwidth? Why would you want to close the text, the photos are generic busy posters. I see no reason for this at all.

Optimize. Even on broadband the animation is slow.

Simplify what you have and it'll be cool.

jdizzel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2003
Miami, Fl.
alright thanks! I actually changed the bio section lastnight. Orginally you were not able to move the boxes or anything like that. I think your right, I will put it back to its orginal later.

Thank you for your imput, it's greatly appreciated!!!

CmdrLaForge

macrumors 601
Feb 26, 2003
around the world
Originally posted by jdizzel
The only reason I used random caps is because I like the way it looks. I only used it in the subject field and besides, I didn't use it on the site. Once again, I am just looking for feedback from my friends in the mac world!
ThAnKs FoR StOpInG using random caps. And your site is great ! Very good work. Its a kind of art.

And btw I have no idea what the site is about.

jdizzel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2003
Miami, Fl.
Thanks!

I realize that most people don't know what the site is all about, so I will update it that info. Thanks for imput bro!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.