Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Persona 4: Arena has finally been confirmed for a September release in the UK, so I have my pre-order in.

YES!
I haven't looked up on Persona 4 Vita for a while, has that got a EU date yet?

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
YES!

not really interested in Persona Arena, but P4 4 Vita will be a purchase. I'm about 20 hours into the PS2 version but stopped playing it for a while, and then forgot where I was and what was happening, months later when I tried picking it up again....

Must in future play games like this all at once without being diverted by a million other games that come out and beg me to buy them :)

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
YES!

To my knowledge there is no EU date yet. I suspect Ghostlight who publish Atlus's games in the UK/EU may well pick it up. Otherwise you can always import the US version which is due there in October.

JayMysterio

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
Getting back to Max Payne 3. I did purchase it, played a few chapters and lost interest. I did play the multiplayer more, and it was sort of like Red Dead Redemption's MP, but without the fun. For some it's laggy, it's not balanced ( earn the 2 pistols and chances are you run rampant even over modded assault rifles ) and the progression is demoralizing. Some of this has been fixed in patches, or is getting fixed. On top of that Rockstar missed the release ( 6/12/12 ) date for the initial DLC ( my preorder was for that first DLC free, so not happy ), so they are doing things to bring players back. Including dropping the price on that first DLC for the first week. Also what I think is very cool, they are offering the pre order bonuses scattered across various outlets for sale online for about a buck each.

Great idea, but not enough to get me back to playing the game. Rockstar really dropped the ball on the followup with the game.

Speaking of dropping the ball, I also got Ghost Recon Future Soldier. While the campaign is actually pretty good, the multiplayer also for a lot of players is a laggy glitch infested mess. They also took the clever approach of not addressing players concerns promptly, just giving lip service on twitter & Facebook about their issues until they had to acknowledge things. The first announced DLC ( announced a few weeks before the game shipped ), is arriving late. Seems it's occurred to UBISoft they need to patch the game before dropping said DLC. :eek:

Seems as of late, companies are having ( Not that I had an issue, but some people got really upset about some game from Bioware ) issues with customer service.

Rychy

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2007
Got Lollipop Chainsaw yesterday. Excited to do some zombie slaying ... the anime outfits are an awesome bonus too.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Got Lollipop Chainsaw yesterday. Excited to do some zombie slaying ... the anime outfits are an awesome bonus too.

Is it any good ?

This was one I was hoping someone would pick up and maybe feature in the "critical panned / sold poorly / but still enjoyed thread...."

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
I haven't purchase anything since Gravity Rush and MGS-HD for the vita. I just pre-ordered Sound Shapes which I've been waiting for since it was announced. I love music based games so I'll be playing this on the Vita.

Pre-ordering gets you a PS3 theme also PSN/Vita versions sold together $14.99, $11.99 + members.

Can't wait to see what the community do with the level/music maker.

Bless

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is magnificent, and I don't usually go for rhythm games.

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
Just brought Assassins Creed Liberation for Vita.

My brother brought a copy of AC:3 today, but I won't be touching that until I finish Brotherhood and Revelations (yeah I'm really behind :eek:)

I figured Liberation will keep my addiction fed on the go and will warm me up to AC:3.

Next week is Halo 4 though....hmm the games are already building up...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.