Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 10, 2009
I been watching this show since season 2 got season 1 on DVD now Will Wheaton is a ****in evil bastard

littleman23408

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
This is a hilarious show, I have been watching since the beginning and sure hope this show continues for a while. My fav episode is when Howard and Raj find the playboy mansion (correct me if I am wrong; or some house that hosts all the hot girls) on google maps and go to the house.

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
I love this show. Watched it from the very first episode.

My fav episode is when Howard and Raj find the playboy mansion (correct me if I am wrong; or some house that hosts all the hot girls) on google maps and go to the house.
The house with all the America's Next Top Model girls *drools*

barr08

macrumors 65816
Aug 9, 2006
Boston, MA
How is this show? I need a new comedy, but I'm not crazy about sitcoms (my one exception is How I Met Your Mother, great show!).

I like geeky humor, so I feel like this would be right down my alley.

littleman23408

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
The house with all the America's Next Top Model girls *drools*

Thats it, Thanks Lukenn

How is this show? I need a new comedy, but I'm not crazy about sitcoms (my one exception is How I Met Your Mother, great show!).

If you like geeky humor, then you will definately enjoy this show.

littleman23408

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
Speaking of, does anyone ever pause the tv at the very end after the credits, during the white screen with all that script? I recently decided to start pausing it and reading it. They are quite hysterical. Last night's was about the census, and I believe last week's was about the live audience.

renewed

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2009
Bemalte Blumen duften nicht.
Speaking of, does anyone ever pause the tv at the very end after the credits, during the white screen with all that script? I recently decided to start pausing it and reading it. They are quite hysterical. Last night's was about the census, and I believe last week's was about the live audience.

Yeah. More Chuck Lorre humor. He does the same at the end of Two and a Half Men and has for years.

pilotError

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2006
Long Island

Those are Chuck Lorres (in)Famous Vanity Cards

nospeed411

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2010
east coast
Best show on TV...I love Tues night. Last nights episode sucked at the end...kinda hope they don't break up. However giant bunnies would be awesome.:D

ethical

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
Best show on TV...I love Tues night. Last nights episode sucked at the end...kinda hope they don't break up. However giant bunnies would be awesome.:D

I think they will (and should) break up. Will bring a lot more to the show. If Ross and Rachael from Friends stayed together from the beginning I think a lot of quality viewing would have been missed out on.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 10, 2009
I think they will (and should) break up. Will bring a lot more to the show. If Ross and Rachael from Friends stayed together from the beginning I think a lot of quality viewing would have been missed out on.

you should be flogged for bringing up such a retarded show as friends

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 10, 2009
Don't make me hurt you!

Dry pop humor, mind numbing enough to bore one into the state of loss of motor control long enough to weaken the viewers grip on the remote control in order to change the channel unless one could summon up the strength to click away. as bad or even possibly worse than Sienfeld.

John Denvers singing is funnier.

renewed

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2009
Bemalte Blumen duften nicht.
Dry pop humor, mind numbing enough to bore one into the state of loss of motor control long enough to weaken the viewers grip on the remote control in order to change the channel unless one could summon up the strength to click away. as bad or even possibly worse than Sienfeld.

Congrats on liking Big Bang Theory because if it wasn't for that I would have no faith in your choice of sitcoms. (Friends and Seinfeld are awesome!).

iOrlando

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2008

this is a crazy funny comment. Big bang theory is maybe the biggest geeky humor show I have ever seen on television and its been on for 3 years, and you never saw it before. wow. and you watch CBS as it is on the same night so you had to have seen some lead-ins for it.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
I absolutely HATE 2 and A Half Men but I love Big Bang Theory.

Reckon it's funny, smart and glad to see the nerds not getting the crap beaten out of them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.