Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
ca080807.gif

http://www.uclick.com/client/sea/ca/2008/08/07/index.html

mdragoni1

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
Lmao

This is great! And sad...sad because its so true. I'm already starting my routine of checking to see what's been added and its only 9 pm!

MicroByte

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
Same here...i have a friggin RSS feed, to tell me as well...It's getting really expensive too :eek:

No, that's not true, no one would do this... Okay, that comic is so true! I've got 3 different RSS feeds that I check because, well, one might not be up to date!

I get so excited when I see a new app, means I have to go check all of the categories for updates also! It's like Christmas every hour! :eek:

megatronbomb

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2007
Portland, OR
No, that's not true, no one would do this... Okay, that comic is so true! I've got 3 different RSS feeds that I check because, well, one might not be up to date!

I get so excited when I see a new app, means I have to go check all of the categories for updates also! It's like Christmas every hour! :eek:

3?! I only knew about 2. So sad. :(:D

hexonxonx

macrumors 601
Jul 4, 2007
Denver Colorado

I just have one RSS feed but I have it on all four of my Macs so no matter what room I am in, I know if a new app is in that I may be interested in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.