Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Gawd created the fish

fish_jesus.gif

And it was good.

Gawd then decided to adapt the fish to its surroundings

darwin_lg.gif

And it was good.

And now, the creator of the fish has finally decided to show Himself

101_0028.jpg

.Andy

macrumors 68030
Jul 18, 2004
The Mergui Archipelago
I purchased the Gospel According to the Flying Spaghetti Monster and although I was rather pessimistic about it, I've come to the conclusion that it's a rather cleverly constructed book. Well worth a read if you can get a hold of it. Anything that highlights the gaping logical deficiencies of Young-Earth Creationists/Intelligent Designers gets my thumbs up.

itcheroni

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2005
CA
oh my God!

After a lifetime of soulsearching, I've finally found a faith by which to base my existence.

You think I'm kidding.

Oh...my...GOD!

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
That Wiki article cracked me up. I think I'm going to convert to become a pastafarian:

Wiki said:
Pastafarian heaven includes at least one beer volcano and one stripper factory

Aeolius

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2002
Looks like a flumph, to me ;)

Much to my wife's dismay, I've always referred to those people with that first symbol on their cars as "fishtians".

calculus

Dec 12, 2005
I may have to put pastafarian as my religion on the next census - will make a change from jedi.

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2004
The greek word for "fish" is actually pretty cool. The symbols are iota = "Jesus", chi = "Christ", theta = "God's", upsilon = "Son", sigma = "Savior".

I'm now a proud fishtian. I put a big one on my car today. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.