Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldFaithful

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2002
i simply can't picture the new low apple will have reached if they expect people to keep buying for the desktop, the same pathetic attempts as taken with the "Xserve"... this is enough to warrant a worldwide boycott of apple computer company, maybe even a bombing of the cupertino h.q.

apple is teh godless infidels let their skulls be crushed under blows from their own wicked and detached spinal cords.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
What exactly are you trying to say here, I don't understand your point. And your tone isn't exactly something suited for these forums, take care, consider yourself warned.

jasonpaul75

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2002
"easy"

Even with a spankin new G5 humming under your hood like the flux capacitor on a stainless steel time machine you will have no more class or panache than the average negative forum flamer. While I am certain your post will garner you the results you desire...it would be far better that you recognize its futility. (tons of reactionary comments) You can be assured that most who frequent this site have a great deal of commonalities...the desire to have at their access the most amazing hardware and software possible. These desires currently are best found with products made by Apple...be constuctive in your postings...be thoughful and have vision...because believe it or not people are listening...and if those listening to your pleas give up fighting the good fight....

You will find yourself and everyone else having your soul slowly sucked out through an ambilical cord attached to an oddly shape beige box!

"believe"

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Its yours, man, pretty damn funny actually. Do it.....

all your macs are belong to us....

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Re: Re: The G5 Lives

Originally posted by alex_ant

Somebody needs to make this their sig.

Complete with spelling and gramatical erorrs? :rolleyes:

So, OldFaithful, I gotta ask you: were you just letting off some steam?

(Heh...heheh.... muahaha... sorry... :D )

Grokgod

macrumors 6502a
Jesus ~

Well, that was quite the TASTELESS post!

Why bother with such a useless diatribe, it serves nothing other than letting everyone know that your a fearful person with desire to elevate yourself by attempting to berate others.

Bringing God into this merely betrays your lack of understanding on the subject.

Obviously, only video drone children rant in spinal cord anthems.
Put down the video game controller and set away from the TV.
Or I will be forced to shoot your thumbs off.

If you dont like APPLE then dont buy anything from them.
I think that Apple will get along fine without the precious dollars that you borrow from your mommy!

That must be the worst 2nd post ever, we should have a contest.

britboy

macrumors 68030
Nov 4, 2001
Argentina
Originally posted by Inhale420

no one on earth knows wtf you're talking about

Nice post :rolleyes:

He's under the (false) impression that this thread is a sticky. Stickies are threads that stay at the top of the page no matter what.

Try being a little more courteous. Just because you don't have a clue doesn't mean anyone else won't.

Inhale420

macrumors regular
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by britboy

Nice post :rolleyes:

He's under the (false) impression that this thread is a sticky. Stickies are threads that stay at the top of the page no matter what.

Try being a little more courteous. Just because you don't have a clue doesn't mean anyone else won't.

alright SMARTASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.