Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cornelious1212

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2014
The "I just bought/ordered/got/shipped my new iPhone 5s/5c" thread, [Merged]

I think it was quite obvious that I rescinded that with my first reply.

Guess I didn't read it correctly. I think I got a good deal on this particular phone considering he was asking $1500 because of the Flappy Birds installed on it ( insert sarcasm)

mr.bsmith

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2013
Ordered a 16GB 5s Silver for Virgin Mobile Friday. Should be here by the end of the day Monday. Couldn't pass up an amazing deal!

fratey

macrumors regular
May 6, 2010
Got tired of my half working iPhone 5, so...
4Lql+

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
New iPhone 5s buyers, are you seeing iOS 7.1 out of the box or is it iOS 7.0.x

7.1 for me.

Yesterday I did the unthinkable. I sold my problematic iPhone 5 and bought a 5s. Same capacity 32GB, but went with a gold phone instead of white. So glad I did! Gold is the best looking color this year, IMO. This is the first iPhone I bought outright.

gadgetgeek84

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2014
Just got the gold iPhone 5S 16gb yesterday, it's amazing. Came from a htc one which the vibration motor stopped working after 1 day

Dezmond

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2014
Me and my girlfriend just got a brand new iPhone5S 16G for only €539.
Saves us together €320 on the total price of 2 new ones at the Apple store. She upgrades from an iPhone3GS and me from an iPhone4. So I bet we will truly delighted with this upgrade. Couldn't care to wait half a year for the new iPhone6 and also with the potential bigger screen, just not our thing.

Euroamerican

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2010
Boise
Traded in my Verizon iPhone 4 32gb for a USD$99.00 credit and came out of the store with the Verizon iPhone 5S 16gb for basically free, after the 100 dollar rebate. All I had to pay was taxes of $5.99. Yay!

I decided that I needed to upgrade now, when the deal was so very obvious. I did burn my eligibility for two years, but I now have Siri, a better camera, a much speedier processor, and a much easier to read screen

:D

nateo200

macrumors 68030
Feb 4, 2009
Upstate NY
Ordered a Blue iPhone 5c in 32GB 2 days ago and got it working yesterday...I love it so far. My iPhone 4 was slow and 16GB's was too small, would have gotten a 64GB iPhone 5S but this month I've been tight for cash and I didn't really need all of that. I can honestly say I'll never buy a phone with less storage than I have now! Oh and Siri was a nice surprise...the 4S sort of burned me with all the features it added. Also I get LTE and UMTS for world travel or switching to another carrier!

Qu3st

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2012
Bought a 64gb 5s and it came with 7.0.4. Coming from android and jailbroken. Love it so far.

phillymacuser

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
Ordered a Blue iPhone 5c in 32GB 2 days ago and got it working yesterday...I love it so far. My iPhone 4 was slow and 16GB's was too small, would have gotten a 64GB iPhone 5S but this month I've been tight for cash and I didn't really need all of that. I can honestly say I'll never buy a phone with less storage than I have now! Oh and Siri was a nice surprise...the 4S sort of burned me with all the features it added. Also I get LTE and UMTS for world travel or switching to another carrier!

You are so correct! I have a 32GB 5c coming from a 16GB 4s! I was alway deleting things to make space. 32GB should be the minimum on all iPhones moving forward.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.