Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Djackpot

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2014
If I changed my original order (10/1 64gb 6+ SG) to a (10/12 128gb 6+ SG) I would still be on the same page as everyone else that's waiting for the 10/31 shipping date?

yup - same phone same date schedule - ordered on the 4th - still processing

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
According to iStockNow there are some 6+ 64gs in the Pittsburgh area. Too bad...it would only take me about 24 hours to drive there to pick one up.

Ordered on Apple.com Oct 5 AT&T gold 6 plus 64 g. Est delivery date Oct 31-Nov 7. Hoping (like everyone else on the planet waiting for their order) it will arrive sooner. Still processing....still waiting.

------------------------
You know it's been a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys.

Love the sig. Worked with a woman named Jae Walker that loved saying that.

But anyway.

What's killing me (almost. I keep telling myself 'it's just a phone') is that the store about an hour away HAD a 128 Gold +, and I let it get away... :(:mad::mad::mad::(:rolleyes::cool:

And I would of given it a better home, no doubt...

If I were as rich as people seem to think I am, I'd fly my boney ass down to Australia and fetch some o' them for the folks up here...

Sydney is an AWESOME place, although it sounds like they are going to be neck-and-neck for the bottom now with this country... Sad... Horribly tragic... Loved the time I spent in Sydney and Melbourne...

But, oh, yeah, iPhones... I keep thinking that there will be another Excalibur here locally, before New Years, to be had...

I was told that once I order one 'officially', I can't just get one locally if there is one in stock somewhere. I mean, what the heck sense does that make? I'm not marrying the damn phone. (Although for the cost and time involved, you'd think otherwise)

----------

If I changed my original order (10/1 64gb 6+ SG) to a (10/12 128gb 6+ SG) I would still be on the same page as everyone else that's waiting for the 10/31 shipping date?

OR possibly even later just because you switched. Seriously...

warpchant

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2014
San Diego, CA
Ordered 128gb Space Gray 6+ on 9/24. Just checked and I have gone from "Processing" to "Preparing for Shipment". Credit card was charged too. Estimated delivery date 10/23-10/30. Super excited! This is 5 days after receiving the email from Apple that they were working on my order. Hopefully I'll have it in hand in a week or so.

Risingkazuya05

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2012
Ordered 128gb Space Gray 6+ on 9/24. Just checked and I have gone from "Processing" to "Preparing for Shipment". Credit card was charged too. Estimated delivery date 10/23-10/30. Super excited! This is 5 days after receiving the email from Apple that they were working on my order. Hopefully I'll have it in hand in a week or so.
Who/what's the email address that you contacted to get the ball rolling on your order? I've been calling everyday day or so and only being told that they are "working" on it ##

ladiibug812

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2014
Louisiana
Ordered 64gb iphone 6 silver in store with AT&T next on 9/23 and got shipping dates 10/13-22.Then found out the apple store had the gold 64gb available, so i cancelled the order at AT&T, and went to the apple store and I had it in my hand and couldn't get it because AT&T Next wasn't an option during purchasing. :mad::mad::mad:

I then call AT&T again and place an order on 10/03 for whichever i6 64gb would come the fastest, the rep said the gold would take 3-5 days which was a lie. The order confirmation gave me shipping dates 10/28-11/6. They changed my order date from 10/3 to the 8th.

It has been preparing for shipment from day 1 online...
877# said processing, then processed, and it's back to processing.

Does anyone know if it come before the estimated shipping dates?

sleek881

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2010
Sunshine Coast, Australia
I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 128gb Gold by Apple online Store on October 8 and I got an email notifying me that it will be delivered on October 20!

I thought it was going to take 4 weeks :)

Can't wait!

muggerfugger

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2014
Kansas, USA
Fark!!! I placed my order on 10/02 and Still no farking notice yet! ### I got the Space Grey 64gb iPhone 6 plus Tmobile/Contract-free

I ordered my space gray 128gb Plus T-Mobile no contract on 9/28 and still nothing. I expect to see movement on mine next week which will be the third week and the week most seem to start moving.

dmw16

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
Ordered 64gb iphone 6 silver in store with AT&T next on 9/23 and got shipping dates 10/13-22.Then found out the apple store had the gold 64gb available, so i cancelled the order at AT&T, and went to the apple store and I had it in my hand and couldn't get it because AT&T Next wasn't an option during purchasing. :mad::mad::mad:

Next time go with Amex Next :D

Those programs are really just financing the phone for you and then (if it's like Verizon) you have to give your phone back to get a new one. You make out better with Apple products by buying it and then selling it when you upgrade. Heck, my 5S that I paid $600 for a year ago is worth $350 still.

elzorrodorito

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2014

From Apple? I ordered my 128 GB SG 6+ from them on 10/1. I don't expect to exit processing soon, but it's nice to see progress with my model. The 128 GB models seem to be shipping sooner, and I wonder if they are motivated to produce more 128 GB models by the higher profit margin associated with them.

cchunk

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2012
From Apple? I ordered my 128 GB SG 6+ from them on 10/1. I don't expect to exit processing soon, but it's nice to see progress with my model. The 128 GB models seem to be shipping sooner, and I wonder if they are motivated to produce more 128 GB models by the higher profit margin associated with them.

I don't think it has anything to do with the profit margins. I am pretty sure it's because most people think that 128 gb is way too much for them. In that case, most people are getting the 64gb option. So the 128 is shipping faster because they aren't as sought out for.

shadowgirl

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
So is anyone walking into Apple or AT&T lately and being able to get an IPHONE 6 plus? We preordered and received 2 but we have a third family member that could not get it then but will be able to in about 10 days so I was curious if it is getting any easier to get a 6 plus gold 64 gb??

cchunk

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2012
So is anyone walking into Apple or AT&T lately and being able to get an IPHONE 6 plus? We preordered and received 2 but we have a third family member that could not get it then but will be able to in about 10 days so I was curious if it is getting any easier to get a 6 plus gold 64 gb??

not sure if ATT is the same as sprint regarding supplies, but all the sprint stores i called in my area(SoCal) said no stores carry 64 gb 6+'s. I had to order online unfortuantely

shadowgirl

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
not sure if ATT is the same as sprint regarding supplies, but all the sprint stores i called in my area(SoCal) said no stores carry 64 gb 6+'s. I had to order online unfortuantely

Thanks!! Yeah, I want to order when they are eligible but then you hear stories of people just walking in and getting it so if you order and then cancel, it becomes a mess etc. But then if you keep trying stores, you get further behind in ordering lol so I just wondered. And I figured 64 gb in the gold plus is probably hard to get either way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.