Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigmikeinnj

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2010
River Forest, IL.
After I restored from this morning's backup I ran out to the mall and the Cellaris kiosk, got a great clear case and screen protecter. I wiped the old iPhone 5S and had AT&T take out the sim card. Off to Target tomorrow to sell it and use the gift card credit for Christmas presents and iTunes Gift Cards.

My favorite feature besides the hugeness is there is a ZOOMED mode where everything is larger, and I can use bigger fonts IN BOLD (like I post in). So now when I text or reply to posts I have a much bigger keys with BOLD letters that are a dream for my failing eyes... Yeah and after installing The Godfather and a bunch of music I still have 60gb free memory !! What a scary concept. What movies go on next (amazing I had 42 gb of photos on my old phone).

Happy camper

generalsmart

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2014
still no word on my iPhone yet, but the delivery window doesn't start until tomorrow. Guess it wasn't in the batch that everyone seems to be getting.

bigmikeinnj

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2010
River Forest, IL.
All I can say is be patient, it'll happen
Reading previous posts the quicker ships are lower memory model
Ones that take more time are the Plus model with max memory installed
Delivery times are much faster now that production has been switched from iPad minis to iPhone Pluses

Last edited:

JTSmeed

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2009
Received!!

I just received my 128GB Gold AT&T 6 Plus. The size is shocking at first coming from a 5s, but it's growing on me. I originally ordered through AT&T on 11/10, but that was a mess and I cancelled my AT&T order and placed an order on Apple's website on 11/26. At the time, it said something like 2-3 weeks but updated to 7-10 business days shortly thereafter. I received it at the beginning of the date window that Apple said I would. Very pleased. :)

MisterX88

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2006
Ordered a iPhone 6 64GB gold this afternoon and estimated delivery time to Montreal, Canada is Dec 29-31. Sucks that I don't think I'll be getting it before Christmas :(

yoshibirdofan

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2010
Just ordered my iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 64 GB from AT&T, it says the estimated ship date is 12/22-1/1 which makes me a little nervous because I was really hoping to get it before Christmas

impulse2010

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2014
Mine made it today and I am in love with it so far.. Ordered it sunday and got it thursday from China to Georgia.. Not bad. It actually didnt even ship out till early tuesday morning lol.

Sosab123

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2014
9QfjhP1.jpg

Mathalete

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2014
Ordered a iPhone 6 64GB gold this afternoon and estimated delivery time to Montreal, Canada is Dec 29-31. Sucks that I don't think I'll be getting it before Christmas :(

You just might! Shipping times seem to be getting faster and faster. I ordered one on November 25 to Flin Flon, MB and it should have arrived this week............

BUT UPS/Purolator dropped the ball. Right now, my iPhone is MIA. Thankfully, Apple is on it and they have launched a shipping investigation.

MisterX88

macrumors newbie
May 31, 2006
You just might! Shipping times seem to be getting faster and faster. I ordered one on November 25 to Flin Flon, MB and it should have arrived this week............

BUT UPS/Purolator dropped the ball. Right now, my iPhone is MIA. Thankfully, Apple is on it and they have launched a shipping investigation.

Just got a shipping notice and UPS has updated the delivery date from the 29th-31st to the 19th. If that new date holds, it'll move up my timeline for getting a case in advance!

MiniMi

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2011
Walked into the new Apple Store in TOLEDO, Oh and they had inventory of all the IPhone 6's and 6+

Jstuts5797

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2013
Ordered space gray, 64 GB, 6+ from AT&T on Wednesday. It shipped Friday. UPS says it will be here by Tuesday (I'm hoping for Monday). I will report back when I get it! At first it was telling me it would take 7-10 days before it would ship but that was obviously wrong and shipped much sooner. So there is hope for some of us to get our phones before Christmas!

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
Just ordered a 64GB Plus for T-Mobile in Space Gray. I bought a Galaxy Note 4 a couple weeks ago, but I'm returning it. I'm a long time Android user and fan, but I also swear by Macs, love iPads, and work in Apple IT support, so I've no loyalty for either side. The Note was pretty nice, though my biggest gripe was the camera. It sucked in anything but bright outdoor shots. Typical Android stuff really. I'll miss a lot of Android, but I'm looking forward to making the switch.

Zorba

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2009
Belgium
GF ordered her iPhone 6 64GB Gold on Wednesday, expected delivery is Dec 16th - 18th. Wanted to check the status but it seems the website is down.

Jstuts5797

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2013
According to the tracking info, my phone arrived in my city tonight around 11pm. I would think that would be delivery tomorrow (Monday) but it's still saying delivery on Tuesday the 16th.

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gray is "Preparing for Shipment". I ordered on Saturday night. My Galaxy Note 4 has been returned, and I'm back on my Galaxy S3 while waiting for the 6 Plus to arrive. I haven't had an iPhone since the 4. Pretty psyched. I'm hopefully the planets align and it shows up tomorrow. I picked up a cheapo Insignia case from Best Buy so I can have something to put it into until my Speck Candyshell Grip arrives later in the week.

LunchMercenary

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2014
Well yesterday I bit the bullet and returned my Note 4 for a white/grey 6 plus 64GB at Verizon. Had to make a few calls round the area to see if they had this version and luckily I found a store that had it for me to exchange

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.