Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeffkempster

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
At the beginning of the year, I released a new game I developed called "The Most Unique Game". This game is meant to be played in person with at least 3 people, but the more the merrier.

The premise of the game is you are provided a category by the iPhone/iPad. You have sixty seconds to write down 5 answers that satisfy the category. But... You want your list to be the Most Unique. So you have to analyze who you are playing with and choose your answers wisely. Any items that match are removed from all players

I realize this game is a little different, since it requires people to be there and its not just a single player game like most iOS games. But, it really is a lot of fun, we played on paper without an app for several months before I stared to develop it. It was fun to see how emotional my friends and family got white playing.

It's free to download and comes with a starter pack. I currently have 4 packs that you can purchase for $1.99 each. Each pack adds 75 new categories to the game.

Download for Free
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-most-unique-game/id1189629526?ls=1&mt=8

I also released an Apple TV version of the game. In my opinion, the Apple TV version is a perfect experience for this game.

Thanks,
Jeff

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.