Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bleek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
ok 1st off the nano is no wider than my left pinky and u can only hold it with your thumb and 1st finger. Why change size when the Mini was the PERFECT size. i got a mini right before they were took off the market. if apple was going to do something, they shouldve just modified the Mini with color, and more

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
bleek said:
ok 1st off the nano is no wider than my left pinky and u can only hold it with your thumb and 1st finger. Why change size when the Mini was the PERFECT size. i got a mini right before they were took off the market. if apple was going to do something, they shouldve just modified the Mini with color, and more

Opinions are like noses, most everybody has one...

Woof, Woof – Dawg
pawprint.gif

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
bleek said:
Wow, I'm sorry for your situation ...

Only 3.5 x 1.6 x 0.27 inches and 1.5 ounces

If you are that big, why are you buying something so small?

Of course this does remind me of the Yao Ming and Mini-me PowerBook commercial.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
i love the nano its awesome in size, i only wish it was able to hold at least 16 gigs of music ;)

dan-o-mac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
bleek said:

Great another Nano hate thread. Couldn't you have just posted this in the Nano won't be as popular as the mini thread. :rolleyes:

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
MacDawg said:
Opinions are like noses, most everybody has one...

I thought it was a**holes... trollholes maybe?

some random troll said:
if apple was going to do something, they shouldve just modified the Mini with color, and more

Do you live on the Moon, where they only offer one color of iPod Mini? I was under the impression that it came in colors since day one?

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
bleek said:

from what i understand you don't have a Nano( why would you u got a Mini a few weeks ago) and since you don't have one and have never seen one( cuz if you did u would know its not the size of the pinky) you really can not judge it

ham_man

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2005
Sun Baked said:
Wow, I'm sorry for your situation ...

Only 3.5 x 1.6 x 0.27 inches and 1.5 ounces

If you are that big, why are you buying something so small?

Of course this does remind me of the Yao Ming and Mini-me PowerBook commercial.
I think that he meant depth... :rolleyes:

wide

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2004
NYC
bleek said:
i got a mini right before they were took off the market. if apple was going to do something, they shouldve just modified the Mini with color, and more

okay...so I suppose the reason for this thread is buyer's remorse. you bought a product end-cycle, and now you want the newer one. all of the reviews for the iPod nano contradict your opinion, i think I'll stick to their thoughts on it.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Look around at the comparison photos of the Mini versus the Nano. The thing makes a mini look like a beast.

Apple was clearly going for hyper-minaturiaztion with the Nano. If that's not your bag, great. No one is going to come and take your Mini away and replace it with a Nano.

yenko

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2005
SouthWest-USA
bleek said:
:D ...Just to make YOU happy! :D :D :D

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
This is dumb. Nano stinks because it doesn't fit wider than his pinky? You guys are so gullible.

I won't call him a troll since I was like him when I started posting here. :p But this thread should be wastelanded.

James Philp

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2005
Oxford/London
Lacero said:
This is dumb. Nano stinks because it doesn't fit wider than his pinky? You guys are so gullible.

I won't call him a troll since I was like him when I started posting here. :p But this thread should be wastelanded.
Second

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Lacero said:
We're still waiting for you to change. :p

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
The man doesn't like his Nano, that's OK, he doesn't have to.

Sadly that doesn't make for a particularly enlightened conversation though...

Ho hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.