Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

codycartoon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2002
Is it just me or are there a lot of similarities between the iPod mini and the new displays? Apple seems to be getting in to a lot more industrial design, ie the powermac g5 and using a lot of metal in the design of its latest works, not plastic.

Which do you prefer? Do you see this as coming to the iBook and iMac for the next revision?

-cody

Attachments

• iDisplays.jpg
    iDisplays.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 109

Capt Underpants

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2003
Austin, Texas
codycartoon said:
Is it just me or are there a lot of similarities between the iPod mini and the new displays? Apple seems to be getting in to a lot more industrial design, ie the powermac g5 and using a lot of metal in the design of its latest works, not plastic.

Which do you prefer? Do you see this as coming to the iBook and iMac for the next revision?

-cody

I see a possibility of aluminum coming to the next iMac revision, but not to the iBook revision. They have to keep a separation between the iBook and Powerbooks. Why the heck are those monitors blue? They are UGLY like that...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.