Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
L

Lau

That was wicked. I'd seen the rainbow building bit before, but oddly, wasn't as impressed. I think you need to see the build up and the close-ups to appreciate that bit. I love the rain at the end.

relimw

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2004
SC
Very cool, they even left the car alarm in :)

The clown confused me tho, what was that about?

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
That's awesome. Sometimes I think my flat is a little too white. I'd love to set off a red paint bomb like that :D

Thanatoast

macrumors 65816
Dec 3, 2002
Denver
That was awesome. I'd put that right up there with the Rube Goldberg car commercial for coolest commercial of all time.

redeye be

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2005
BXL
nice, but i like the balls one more.
Indoor and rain where the best shots indeed.
I can't get rid of the impression the "fireworks" blasts are cgi...

I would love to taste that paint!
It would be awesome to try out some mouth painting (with, not on).

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
dcv said:
That's awesome. Sometimes I think my flat is a little too white. I'd love to set off a red paint bomb like that :D
Just get some red wax candles, tea lights would be best. Set them down on a handy shelf near your white walls (being careful to use fire/heat retardant holders) and then when they're good and melted blow them out really hard.

That should do the trick.:D

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
Amazing :D

These ads are wonderful, even though I did like the balls ad better, this fireworks one was incredible. It would be awesome to see that live, paint exploding everywhere. :)

miniConvert

macrumors 68040
Sony may have had their ups and plenty of downs, but somebody definitely leant on the "Awesome Adverts" button. The balls one is still my favourite, it's just amazing (as is the Tango pisstake ad!) but hell, somebody out there figured out how to make adverts that are better than normal programming.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.