Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Traderalways

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Seems like I don't have to wait before I speak into the phone...lol.. The 2 second cut out is gone! Lol... Does any one know what I'm talking about.. The call quality also is a lot better..

The only reason I have considered (but have not done so) in switching to iOS 7 is the added are:

1. security in FIND ME. Apparently you need your iTunes password to be able to use:
Activation Lock really ties your device to your iCloud account, in a way that will make it very hard for bad guys to prep it for resale. As Apple explains in a few explanatory bullet points, in the fact sheet that appears when you update your device:

"Turning off Find My iPhone, erasing your device, reactivation, and signing out of iCloud requires your Apple ID password"
"A custom message can be displayed on your device even after a remote erase"
So any meddling will require your password, and you can feel free to wipe your phone and still send angry messages. The top lawyers from New York and San Francisco have sounded off on this new feature, calling it "an important first step towards ending the global epidemic of smartphone theft."
2. Block Unwanted Calls And Texts (was always on Android btw)

danb77

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2007
Seems like I don't have to wait before I speak into the phone...lol.. The 2 second cut out is gone! Lol... Does any one know what I'm talking about.. The call quality also is a lot better..

Yes - this is an appalling bug in iOS 6 on iPhone 4. The phone doesn't work properly as a phone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.