Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nec207

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
Why was this thread move to the Wasteland ? There was no flame war or rude posting and the replies where very educational.It was not like members where posting non educational replies.The thread is on topic and there no rude posts in that thread.

I don't understand .

Also many of the members did take long time to reply to that thread than post one liner reply!!

The PC world and Mac world price so different
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1349730/

charlieegan3

macrumors 68020
Feb 16, 2012
U.K
i don't know why, it seems like an OK thread, although i think that topic is well covered.

there will be a reason though...

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Why was this thread move to the Wasteland ? There was no flame war or rude posting and the replies where very educational.It was not like members where posting non educational replies.The thread is on topic and there no rude posts in that thread.

I don't understand .

Also many of the members did take long time to reply to that thread than post one liner reply!!

The PC world and Mac world price so different
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1349730/

The best way to get an answer would be to use the Contact Us link found at the very bottom of every page. That way the admins/mods can properly respond to you.

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
It looks like it's a duplicate thread, or at least one that has been asked multiple times. As a result the mods may have closed it for that reason. However SandboxGeneral's suggestion is the best bet for an answer.

charlieegan3

macrumors 68020
Feb 16, 2012
U.K
It looks like it's a duplicate thread, or at least one that has been asked multiple times. As a result the mods may have closed it for that reason. However SandboxGeneral's suggestion is the best bet for an answer.

yeah, the topic has been done to death...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.