Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac000

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 6, 2005
I use to have this one website where I would buy Tiffany's jewelry for my gf all the time and the stuff was legit. Anyways, i can't find it anymore and am wondering if anyone knows of any Tiffany's Jewelry resellers that is authentic and at a discount!!!!

i feel bad paying twice as much on tiffany.com compared to the one website i had.

the website i had was OHILOVEIT.COM, if anyone has any information I thank you beforehand!!! :) :confused: :confused: :D

it5five

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2006
New York
Just so you know, the only place you can get real Tiffany jewelry is from Tiffany.
This is from the Tiffany website:

Do other websites sell authentic Tiffany & Co. merchandise?

Tiffany & Co. merchandise is available exclusively from Tiffany & Co. To be sure you are purchasing authentic Tiffany merchandise, please shop on-line at Tiffany.com, at a Tiffany & Co. store or telephone us at 800-843-3269.

Buyers should be wary of purported Tiffany & Co. merchandise sold through unauthorized channels. Beware of counterfeits.

http://www.tiffany.com/Service/FaqDetail.aspx?faq_id=1502&FAQ_CATEGORY=77 &Search_Key=&MODE=Normal&

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.