Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
This is one cool app, check this out, its an app launcher

http://ranchero.com/software/tigerlaunch/

Ranchero Software has released beta 1.0b4 of their new program TigerLaunch. It displays an Applications menu at the top of your screen listing all your applications in alphabetical order—no matter what folder they appear in. This release allow you to add folders where TigerLaunch will search for applications. The list can get kind of long depending on how much you have on your machine, and this helps.

And a Pic
appsmenu.jpg

MacBandit

macrumors 604
I'm looking for a program like this that automatically finds all the apps on your computer even recently added ones. Then initially drops them all down like this in Alphabetical order but also allows you to organize them by drop down folder.

Anybody heard of anything like that out there?

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
I think you should be able to do that with this app, just add your hardrive as a folder for TigerLaunch to look in, and it should find all the apps in your hardrive... and just click refresh everytime you add a new one...

but I dont know about the drop downs...

irmongoose

MacBandit

macrumors 604
Originally posted by irmongoose
I think you should be able to do that with this app, just add your hardrive as a folder for TigerLaunch to look in, and it should find all the apps in your hardrive... and just click refresh everytime you add a new one...

but I dont know about the drop downs...

irmongoose

I'm definitely wanting the drop downs. My problem is I have a ton of apps that I never remember the name of and unless they are organized in a folder denoting there purpose I might as well toss them in the trash.

big

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2002
man, that's a sweet app, and it looks nice too! but in 10.2 do you not have to install menu extra enabler 1.0?

I know I could not get classic spy to work with out it....(which is also a very very very nice app) and a needed one at that. Apple missed the gun by not buying it from those guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.