Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigpatky

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2007
TNT and TBS apps are now available. No sign of the TCM app which appears to still be exclusive to the Fire TV.
Can't check myself until this evening. Are the apps any good? Live streaming available? Full seasons worth of episodes or just a few at a time?

besler3035

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI
Pretty good. Live streaming, East and West stations, available. East on TBS seems to not work for me at the moment for whatever reason.

Movies, TV episodes, and apparently MLB and other big events WILL be live streamed as well.

Reactions: boston04and07

i hate phones

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2010
Philly Suburbs, PA
Can't check myself until this evening. Are the apps any good? Live streaming available? Full seasons worth of episodes or just a few at a time?
I looked at it real quick on my lunch break, has live streaming... content seems to mimic the iphone app and only has a handful of episodes for each tv show

NAPABFH

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2014
TNT and TBS apps are now available. No sign of the TCM app which appears to still be exclusive to the Fire TV.
Yeah but the TCM app on Fire TV doesn't have live feeds it's only the On Demand movies that are available on that app unlike the mobile app which has the East-West either that channel

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
Maybe Cartoon Network & Adult Swim next?

I hope so, that'd be awesome. I'm getting to the point where the vast majority of cable stations I actually watch now have Apple TV apps, many with live streaming. I like it. CN and Adult Swim would be great, but other than that all I want is MSNBC and CSPAN and I am in business.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.