Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nanocustoms

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I'm a bit torn on which direction to go. silver and black is such an elegant combination and it screams "apple".

Opinions please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 215

DynamicSausage

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2015
Leicestershire, UK
I must agree that looks awesome and probably even better in person with the shine of the band but personally I'd probably go for all stainless or all black. At the end of the day, you're the one who is going to wear it every day, do whatever feels/looks good for you. Listen to your heart haha.

nanocustoms

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I must agree that looks awesome and probably even better in person with the shine of the band but personally I'd probably go for all stainless or all black. At the end of the day, you're the one who is going to wear it every day, do whatever feels/looks good for you. Listen to your heart haha.

What's funny is that I haven't worn a watch on at least 8 years, maybe more. The iPhone/smartphones made us ditch our watches and now apples making us want them again. I'll probably stick with black on black, but the stainless/black is stunning.

DynamicSausage

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2015
Leicestershire, UK
Funny you should say that. I've not worn a watch at least since I was 10 (11 years ago) and pretty much sworn against needing or wanting one since getting my first mobile phone. Apple watch though? Yes please!

I'm such a sucker! :D

nanocustoms

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
My wife just got off work (she works for a big biotech) and I got a chance to swap bands with her stainless steel link.

They are both stunning combos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    861.8 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: IphoneIssues
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.