1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Trial account and syncing

Discussion in 'iCloud and Apple Services' started by poppyljg, Jul 12, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

Can you sync contacts and calendar with a mobileme trial account. I'm trying to sync on my macbook and I get an error message saying that it can't sync.

Help!

2. macrumors 68040

queshy

My calendar definitely isn't "push" - syncing not working for me either but i dont get an error message

3. macrumors 65816

cwedl

That's interesting - I have a trial as well and my Calender and Contacts are definitely push, but my mail. that said my friend has a trial and everything is push for him.

4. macrumors 68040

queshy

in fact, as of now, my me.com website doesn't sync properly.

Until apple fixes this im sticking with a trial. its too slow and not practical.

5. macrumors member

I had the same problem. I couldn't sync my contacts and calendar and mobileme kept saying that syncing was not available in the trial version and to upgrade. That was a couple of days ago (I did the manual install). I never did get it it work. I did open another trial account after the server issues seemed to get a little better and all is well. iPhone to Macbook syncs over the air both ways for contacts and calendar. I am now having an issue with my PC at work, but I suspect my IT department enabled a proxy requirement I haven't figured out yet. Try to sweet talk them on Monday. Wonder if bagels will help?

6. macrumors 65816

cwedl

Just tried it again, everything is working 100%. I quite like this, push is amazing especially the e-mail.