Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
vniow said:
**** that, if I was in Chicago, I'd be taking you ballroom dancing.

And...uhh..other stuff...better shut up now...

:D either way it would work. and be fun. so when are you coming again? :p

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
PlaceofDis said:
:D either way it would work. and be fun. so when are you coming again? :p

Not for awhile it seems, I'm afraid I wouldn't be too much fun in my current state.

But when I do get a chance to come out there you better be A) single/in an open relationship B) clean and C) have some nice boxers for me to wear. :D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
vniow said:
Not for awhile it seems, I'm afraid I wouldn't be too much fun in my current state.

But when I do get a chance to come out there you better be A) single/in an open relationship B) clean and C) have some nice boxers for me to wear. :D

and i'm sure no matter what when and if you visit we'll have a great time.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
my friend just got me the airclick thingy... something i don't need/want and now i need a return gift for her... any ideas

is their a dock splitter for the ipod so i can connect this air click and a car charger/FM transmitter? or one that works from the headphone jack?

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
I think I bought everybody something electronic/gadget related this year...! Oh wait, not the office secretaries and my boss. *whew...*

Gadgets include: those Intellivision replicas that have like 15 games, CompUSA and Best Buy gift cards, 2.1 speakers, a keyboard, mouse, and speaker set for one of my pupils at the library, iTunes prepaid cards for a few people...

As far as awkward gifts go... I guess getting a Calculus teacher 2.1 speakers for his school computer is overkill? My teacher made a few small complaints about the lack of speakers on his machine. My friend and I thought it would be funny if we not only got him a decent pair of speakers, but a nice subwoofer, too. My teacher is goofy, so we're hoping he'll play some hip hop CD during class one day with the bass turned up all the way.

MongoTheGeek

macrumors 68040
applekid said:
As far as awkward gifts go... I guess getting a Calculus teacher 2.1 speakers for his school computer is overkill? My teacher made a few small complaints about the lack of speakers on his machine. My friend and I thought it would be funny if we not only got him a decent pair of speakers, but a nice subwoofer, too. My teacher is goofy, so we're hoping he'll play some hip hop CD during class one day with the bass turned up all the way.

I don't know. When I was a senior I made a red smurf hat for my HS Quantum Physics teacher. He really did look like papa smurf. Then the freshmen painted his face blue. (with permission)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.