Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MattDell

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
London, UK
I have a strange question. If I remember correctly, only the US iTunes store allows you to download TV Shows, Movies, etc.

This shouldn't be a problem for me, considering I'm from the USA. However, I'm going to graduate school in England next year. Will I still be able to access the US iTunes store from there? I have a US computer, a US credit card, a US street address, and a US iTunes account.

-Matt

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
I have a strange question. If I remember correctly, only the US iTunes store allows you to download TV Shows, Movies, etc.

This shouldn't be a problem for me, considering I'm from the USA. However, I'm going to graduate school in England next year. Will I still be able to access the US iTunes store from there? I have a US computer, a US credit card, a US street address, and a US iTunes account.

-Matt

All you need to buy stuff from the American iTunes Store is an American credit card, so you won't have any problems, as it does not involve physically delivering anything.

Also, I hope you enjoy England. :)

Once you get used to everything costing double what it does in America :eek:

MattDell

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
London, UK
Yeah, I'm totally not looking forward to that twice as expensive part. At least their schools are cheaper!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.