Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gustavo

macrumors newbie
Aug 29, 2007
Really like the KB Stand

I am a fan on KB Covers facebook page...they gave one away last week, but unfortunately I didn't win, however there is a Facebook promo FB2010 gets 10% discount.

I like their other products so I gave the KB Stand a shot and I really like it. I like the 6 positions of the stand vs. the 2 positions of the 12 south. My favorite angle is between the 2 offered by 12 south and that is the one I use 90% of the time. The price was $10 less for the KB Stand (plus the promo, so it was actually like $13).

I just learned that the legs extend on the KB Stand to use it as a notebook stand too! I am pretty impressed with the KB Stand.

itoddm

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
North Carolina
KB is more useful but the Compass is more portable.

Before I had the Compass, I was riding for 2 hours and used the KD with the back leg draped over my leg almost like a hook. SO it was useful in that manner.

Each of them is great in their own way. I've been switching back and forth

SLOlife

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2010
Just got the Compass stand yesterday. So far, I really like it. I've been typing and scrolling around the Internet and haven't had any problems with tilting. The pegs haven't been an issue either. I can rest my wrists on the table without touching the pegs. Another good one from 12South. Now if they would just get the cover out...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.