Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patriotaki

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 1, 2016
One more upcoming phone from oukitel in the next month. The U11 Plus will feature dual 16MP cameras

What oukitel said:

It is designed to get two 16MP
cameras on front and back and will feature 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
The two cameras are Micron camera which is originally 13MP pixels, but will be interpolated
to 16MP in software to get better qualified photos. Many smartphone manufactures are doing
flash light for the back camera, but OUKITEL U11 Plus will also designs a true flash light for
the front-facing camera for selfies.
What's more exciting is that U11 Plus will get a standard flagship flash memory with 4GB
RAM and 32GB ROM. One engineer tested roughly as he gets the first engineer device, it can
run more than 50 applications at the same time, while there is still 20% storage left. As a
flagship model, U11 Plus will give more surprises and it is planned to go to market in
November after U15S.

will this be the perfect phone for girls?

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
What market is this being released to? I'm not familiar with the name.

I'm a bit leery of software interpolation being used as a substitute for actual pixels, but my basis for this wariness may be unfounded due to my very limited knowledge of camera technology.

I am female, but as far as I know my preferences for any given smart phone are based on the same practical criteria male customers apply to their choices. From what I've been able to observe that's also true of most, if not all of the women on this forum and out among my friends.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.