Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mister Bumbo

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2012
DANG, i got UPS :( , people are not really happy with UPS lately from what it seems ,i would have liked TNT as well, as far as i remember, all the TNT shippments i had with them were all great.

Really? That's good to hear about TNT, personally I've heard very mixed opinions about them. (Some prefer UPS over TNT for example)

leerichards1

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
Hmmm, I wonder why everyone receiving their shipped notification today has the 21st as a delivery date and mine is the 27th? Hope it doesn't turn out to be true, though of course it wouldn't be the end of the world if it was. No, that wasn't a Mayan joke/reference :rolleyes:

aerobyravol

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Switzerland
Yes!!!! Few minutes ago changed to Shiped. Now I get an estimated delivery date of Dec 21 instead of Dec 26 - Jan 3

Happy for you. Mine still doesn't show-up as shipped :(
Still have the very original Dec 27 - Jan 3 delivery window...

----------

Mine hasn't schippend yet, but it is also preparing for shipment since yesterday. I'm hopeing to get the shipped Mail in a couple of minutes.

exact same for me

Let's cross our fingers :rolleyes:

macuserpl

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2012
Szczecin, Poland
You guys are all happy, but I'm not because mine is still processing. It is a gift for my wife and I'd really want it to be delivered by Christmas. It is very important to me.

What do you think, is it possible to get before Christmas, if my estimate shipping is 3-4 weeks, and delivery 4th-10th of January? I know that it is stupid question but maybe there is some hope. :(

jido

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010
Ordered 13/12, Shipping 14/12, estimated delivery 21/12. UK. Base model £1499.

niuniu

macrumors 68020
Original poster
You guys are all happy, but I'm not because mine is still processing. It is a gift for my wife and I'd really want it to be delivered by Christmas. It is very important to me.

What do you think, is it possible to get before Christmas, if my estimate shipping is 3-4 weeks, and delivery 4th-10th of January? I know that it is stupid question but maybe there is some hope. :(

Maybe will prepare to ship early next week and could arrive on the 23rd or 24th. Really no way to tell though.

iThomas159

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Mine is all ready in Nuernberg (Germany), but TNT tacking says:

14 Dec 2012 09:51:12 Nuernberg Shipment Arrived In Warehouse
Exception item description !

Has anyone else the same Problem??

BeejayUK

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2012
Surrey Hills
Mine is all ready in Nuernberg (Germany), but TNT tacking says:

14 Dec 2012 09:51:12 Nuernberg Shipment Arrived In Warehouse
Exception item description !

Has anyone else the same Problem??

Similar but different.....

Apple email says merging iMac and other item - will be delivered on 20th December but no designated carrier.......

Surrey Hills is not far from Gatwick or Heathrow.....

aerobyravol

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Switzerland

What !?! :eek:

You ordered on December 12th only and you already get yours shipped ?

Incredible! The Apple Store still mentions January for shipping availability...

Lucky you!

----------

When did you order yours?

DarrenUK

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2012
Southampton, UK
My apple shipping details state December 21st for delivery but when I check the UPS website with my tracking number they state December the 19th before the end of the day.

That was a nice little surprise as its 2 days earlier than expected.

ashleypenny

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2012
Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Dec 21, 2012

Just loaded it again to check who it was with and now says

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Dec 19, 2012

:confused:

----------

My apple shipping details state December 21st for delivery but when I check the UPS website with my tracking number they state December the 19th before the end of the day.

That was a nice little surprise as its 2 days earlier than expected.

Check the apple one again as it may have updated, mine just did

Bintje

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2011

That's just not fair... There are a lot of people (including myself) who ordered 30 nov and still processing. I really don't understand Apple. Congratulations for you though! :)

MrPomme

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2012
France
Mine shipped too. TNT, delivery before or on the 21st.
I wish it was UPS instead of TNT... The last and only time thing they delivered to me was the first iPad and it was horrible. It was late and they couldn't tell me where it was.
But that will do as long as my iMac arrive in time and in perfect condition.

A tought for everyone still waiting.

DarrenUK

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2012
Southampton, UK
Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Dec 21, 2012

Just loaded it again to check who it was with and now says

Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Dec 19, 2012

:confused:

----------

Check the apple one again as it may have updated, mine just did

Yes, my apple tracking page has now also just updated to delivery on the 19th.

MacDouble

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
I dont understand Apple.

I ordered in the first minutes (30/11 Germany) and my delivery is 3rd - 9th january. Still processing...
So I have to wait a whole month or 5 weeks to get my iMac...

msg362

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2012
Thailand

you may be lucky, (I'm in Thailand so closer to Shanghai) I have a delivery date of 24-27th Dec( no Xmas here!!) but it is now in Bangkok and should be delivered tomorrow ( DHL)- 15th 9 days ahead of schedule. Good luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.