Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skyenet

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
Near Glasgow - Scotland
Yeah they did. My confirmation email is at 8.20.

Mine was 8:20 as well, so sounds as if boy-better-know and I should be at the head of the queue :rolleyes: Keep refreshing my Display Status widget every hour or so, but no change yet :( To be honest I will be more than happy if it manages to get over around the 21st. Got my iPad 1 the day before launch so have found Apple pretty good at getting stuff out on time :)

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
It's funny how much I want this machine. I ordered the iPad mini just out of boredom. I haven't checked the shipping status of it once - I wouldn't care if it came in may, if I could just get this darn iMac. In fact I would trade the iPad only to get the iMac a couple of weeks earlier.

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
Mine was 8:20 as well, so sounds as if boy-better-know and I should be at the head of the queue :rolleyes: Keep refreshing my Display Status widget every hour or so, but no change yet :( To be honest I will be more than happy if it manages to get over around the 21st. Got my iPad 1 the day before launch so have found Apple pretty good at getting stuff out on time :)

I bet it won't work like that. We'll end up last some how.
Personally, i dont mind that the US get it first. Tim cook said it would be like that. But it seems that they have sorted everyone else oit apart from Europe. That's what is annoying.
But really none of this matters. Its just a computer.

Onimusha370

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2010
Here in the Uk, been checking all day but still nothing :( it'll be a good monent when someone from the UK gets a changed order status...

ankehuber

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2007

Which widget is this you are using? Save me logging into apple.com every time.

swfh

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2012
Pleased that I managed to take advantage of the 0% interest option, but the time it took to go through pushed my delivery date from 2-3 weeks to 3-4.

Dispatched: 3 - 4 Weeks Delivers 02 Jan, 2013 - 07 Jan, 2013

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
3TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5

APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
APPLE BATTERY CHARGER-GBR
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

Last edited:

Wakeywarrior

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2012
Underground order

I was away on business and did not even realise they had been released, but suspected it could be that Thursday. So as I was passing through the underground on the way back to Kings Cross station at approx midday, I used my Nexus to log onto Virgin's free high speed wireless on the underground (thanks Virgin) saw they were released and bought a standard i5 with a 1tb fusion there and then.

No change to my order as 'processing'- delivery date 21 December- 2 January.

joe-h2o

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2012

My order conformation email arrived at 08:25. I have a stock 27, except for a trackpad and the 680MX. Still processing.

Not sure I could have ordered more quickly than I did. Highly annoyed that people in the US who ordered similar config (BTO of any type, including 680MX) who ordered several hours after me have a confirmed delivery date of the 13th. I ordered considerably earlier - if there were machines made and ready, one of them should have been shipped to me first. I guess it simply doesn't work that way with global releases since you can't ship them one at a time.

I'm getting fed up of the graphical corruption on this 2006 iMac - I'm pretty sure the GPU is on its way out.

Jeoff

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2012
Pleased that I managed to take advantage of the 0% interest option, but the time it took to go through pushed my delivery date from 2-3 weeks to 3-4.

Dispatched: 3 - 4 Weeks Delivers 02 Jan, 2013 - 07 Jan, 2013

3TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive

APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
COUNTRY KIT-B

Yeah interest free thing is awesome aint it? I had money , but better in my bank - saving for extension. Ten months interest free - no brainer. What a cvnt to sort though through the process though - How the feck do i know when I opened my current account? I ordered it three times....

BjornvS

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
The Netherlands
Long time lurker (especially since I ordered my iMac), first post. From Holland BTW.

Ordered the 3.2GHz with 3TB Fusion Drive at about 9:20AM on Nov 30th. Well ordered... had it ordered. Called a family friend to buy it through a business and save 21% VAT. Don't have access to the account with which it was ordered though, so I rely entirely on this thread and the text message I'll (hopefully) receive to know when my iMac is coming. So please keep posting guys, I don't have any other page to refresh every half an hour.

Cheers,
Bjorn

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2010
England
Long time lurker (especially since I ordered my iMac), first post. From Holland BTW.

Ordered the 3.2GHz with 3TB Fusion Drive at about 9:20AM on Nov 30th. Well ordered... had it ordered. Called a family friend to buy it through a business and save 21% VAT. Don't have access to the account with which it was ordered though, so I rely entirely on this thread and the text message I'll (hopefully) receive to know when my iMac is coming. So please keep posting guys, I don't have any other page to refresh every half an hour.

Cheers,
Bjorn
Yeah as soon as anyone from Europe has their status change this thread will explode.
So far, Apple has decided to leave Europe until last as best I can tell.

Jonnybeats

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2010
Bristol UK
I ordered my 27" from the UK higher education store at about 5 mins after it was available. I'm still waiting on processing.

My Guess is that UPS distribution once in the UK is much quicker than distribution within the US (because of the obvious size difference).
I'd expect to see the UK orders shipping tomorrow in order to arrive by the weekend / early next week as seen by some US customers.

My order:
1TB Fusion Drive
MAGIC TRACKPAD-Z

Original ETA 21st Dec to 2nd Jan.

My guess is that both Apple and UPS will be trying to get these out ASAP to avoid the Christmas break.

Damn, I'm getting impatient!

iThomas159

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Germany:
Preparing for shipment!!!!!!

Attachments

• imac.png
    imac.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 97

Onimusha370

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2010
YES!

preparing for shipment, here in the UK...
ordered at 9 AM GMT.

SO EXCITED :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 22.13.13.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 22.13.13.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 98

mazakii

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2012
ACTUALLY! MINE AS WELL
Preparing for shipment!!!

UK!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-12-11 at 22.15.06.png
    Screen shot 2012-12-11 at 22.15.06.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 78

dhokes

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2012
I'm guessing mine will be preparing for shipment next week then. *waits impatiently*

scharf10

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2007
Mine is preparing for shipment too.

Ordered 30th 9am, delivers 21st to 2nd January.

Edit: UK, despite the German name.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.