Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Simgar988

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2009
UYBAATC
Dont believe your guy, inferno didn't got to a supervisor, they finally changed the status and fixed it for him. I wanna know who inferno talked to, to get his order fixed. Im am currently as of RIGHT now on hold for a supervisor to talk to me so i wanna ask for whoever HE talked to.

I think it was just coincidence... They got to his name and verified him while he was on the phone.. He reordered very early, they will get tobyou eventually

lnferno

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2008
I think it was just coincidence... They got to his name and verified him while he was on the phone.. He reordered very early, they will get tobyou eventually

LOL It wasn't coincidence. I was constantly refreshing and it changed and as soon as it changed the supervisor returned from putting me on hold to confirm the status change.

I told my wife "See it pays to be a persistant SOB!". She said "Yah just don't ever try pulling that persistence on me or I'll slap the $h1t out of you" LOL

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
LOL It wasn't coincidence. I was constantly refreshing and it changed and as soon as it changed the supervisor returned from putting me on hold to confirm the status change.

I told my wife "See it pays to be a persistant SOB!". She said "Yah just don't ever try pulling that persistence on me or I'll slap the $h1t out of you" LOL

My order was updated again today. Called 18664998008 to check my status and got this magical message after entering my order number"your order has been processed and will be shipped shortly" my cc has been charged as well!!!! Waiting for 24th June :D

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
My order was updated again today. Called 18664998008 to check my status and got this magical message after entering my order number"your order has been processed and will be shipped shortly" my cc has been charged as well!!!! Waiting for 24th June :D

Login to my Premier account click on check the order status link then click on check bulk order then at the bottom enter order number this is what is says

Compass Order ID K000XXXXXXXX
I guess I am hooked woo hooo

Vin365

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2009
Still have Attention. Called today and they offered a little more info this time. They said that they got so many pre-orders and they have to go through all of them thats why it is taking so long and I would get the phone 24 at the earliest or 28th at the latest. I tried to be persistent but I am to nice. LOL. I figured out what I am gonna say tomorrow if it doesn't change.

Vin365

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2009
Also, just found this on ATT Forums
I ordered two phone via Premier both reverted to ATTENTION! minutes after ordering. I called on Tuesday after seeing it. It basically means that the Premier ordering system could not connect to the main fulfillment system to finalize the order. CS reps can't do anything about it. Another department who doesn't talk directly to customers runs audits on the existing Premier orders and fixes the ATTENTION! orders as they have time. They have promised to try to keep the iphone 4 ATTENTION! orders their place in line, but it still makes me nervous that last years ATTENTION! 3GS orders got delayed by over two weeks in some cases (do a search in this forum).

The good news is my ATTENTION! got switched to "in progress" yesterday afternoon (which I guess is a good thing) hopefully they will get to everyone else's soon.

asdad123

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010

Just called that number and same thing for me :D

johnparjr

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Earth
Also, just found this on ATT Forums

I would take that with a grain of salt as I have 2 ordered one was in progress and one was attention then the one that was in progress was updated on the 16th to Attention I've talked to AT&T 3 times and every time Im assured that this is a normal thing and I'll have no issue with my orders arriving on time.
I think honestly for anyone to know what is really going on is to see when shipping time comes If there is an issue I already have 2 reserved at the Apple store as backup and If they ship I will cancel the reservations so someone else can get them.

Vin365

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2009
I would take that with a grain of salt as I have 2 ordered one was in progress and one was attention then the one that was in progress was updated on the 16th to Attention I've talked to AT&T 3 times and every time Im assured that this is a normal thing and I'll have no issue with my orders arriving on time.
I think honestly for anyone to know what is really going on is to see when shipping time comes If there is an issue I already have 2 reserved at the Apple store as backup and If they ship I will cancel the reservations so someone else can get them.

This.
If something goes wrong I hope it doesn't delay my order to badly =\

Vin365

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2009
"Your order has been processed and will ship shortly" - Woo hoo! Shortly = tomorrow, right ;)

Yours got fixed too?

For everyones who just got fixed what time did you order and does it just say that through phone or the order status online also?

timr21

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2008
I'm somewhat mystified by this whole thing - not surprising, I suppose. As I stood in line at the local AT&T store on Tuesday morning, I continued trying to place an order on-line order through my Premier account on my iPad. After several attempts, I was successful. I got the confirm email/activation number etc all immediately. My order status has never said "Attention" and as of late tuesday night, it was showing "processing." I placed my order around 10am central time on Tuesday 6/15. I'm feeling blessed to never had the "!" syndrome. The only thing worrying me is that I've not seen a CC auth on my account yet.

I mentioned, I was standing in line at the AT&T store while I was placing this order on line. I finally got this order through on line just about the time I was at the front of the line at the store. I went ahead and ordered a phone for my wife at the store - I got the dreaded pen & paper treatment from the store clerk. Yesterday afternoon, he called to verify my CC info. He said that the phone would be shipped to the store - and while it might not be there by the 24th (it still could he said), it would definitely be by the 5th. Still no confirmation email on this order, however. I told my wife it might be a while for her phone.

TimR><>

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
Yours got fixed too?

For everyones who just got fixed what time did you order and does it just say that through phone or the order status online also?

Nopeonline it says last update JUN 17 and processing. If you want to see it online login to ur premier account click on check order status then online help right over the box where u shud enter order number. Then at bottom add order number and hit on go and you will see everything there

lnferno

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2008
"Your order has been processed and will ship shortly" - Woo hoo! Shortly = tomorrow, right ;)

Yah, I called and got the same status message. Thank God I got rid of that damn Attention! status. That thing was driving me NUTS! :eek: :D

I'm glad that I stayed on the phone as long as I did. I wasn't hanging up until I saw that status change and wasn't taking no for an answer. I was never rude or anything, but I know how to say the right things to get it done. ;)

mzd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
You guys are all so lucky :(
I feel like I'm the only one who still has Attention

i'm still at attention!
i called earlier today and she said everything was fine and that if there was a problem i'd get an email. but i never even got a confirmation email. and i'm leaving the state tomorrow afternoon and will be out of contact / email access until 6/26 (Boundary Waters canoeing).

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
Yah, I called and got the same status message. Thank God I got rid of that damn Attention! status. That thing was driving me NUTS! :eek: :D

I'm glad that I stayed on the phone as long as I did. I wasn't hanging up until I saw that status change and wasn't taking no for an answer. I was never rude or anything, but I know how to say the right things to get it done. ;)

I checked my status on regular att site non-permier it shows in progress qty ordered 1 backordered 1 WTF is this is everyone has backordred qty 1 there????? more you research more headache it is I guess!!!!

asdad123

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
My pending charge for my 32gb phone disappeared this morning. Did anyone else's disappear also?
I ordered at 5:30am on the 15th

zizo79

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2009
QQ Part
My pending charge for my 32gb phone disappeared this morning. Did anyone else's disappear also?
I ordered at 5:30am on the 15th
mine did too..same thing happened last year when i preordered the 3GS so I am not really worried about it since they will charge us when the phone ships.

johnparjr

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Earth
Called in again and told the same story again not to worry it's part of the normal review and my 2 phones will ship on time.

I ordered 6/15/10 at 10:30 & 10:45 am

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.