Here is my situation (and I really don't know which would be the best section to post this in). I am using a Mac Mini as a media hub running Snow Leopard. I am been having a bunch of issues that I think are related to iOS6 (devices just dropping from iTunes, won't sync, etc.). I would like to upgrade to a new OS X on this machine to hopefully alleviate my issues. I have a high-end DAC connected to it but the drivers have not been updated for Mountain Lion. Would it behoove me to install Lion knowing that I will be updating to ML in the next couple months (at least when the driver has been updated)? Or should I just upgrade to Lion, hope it fixes my issues, and wait to upgrade until Lion is close to End of Life?