Using 4 iPods at once.

Discussion in 'iPod' started by gan6660, Apr 14, 2009.

1. macrumors 65816

gan6660

I have a touch, nano, and shuffle I am looking at getting a classic. Now if I use my touch for games, my classic for movies and my nano and shuffle for music does it sound ridiculous?

2. macrumors regular

Very. Just use the touch and master smart playlists.

3. macrumors member

4. macrumors G5

Consultant

5. macrumors member

Not being a serious question means you're not gonna get serious answers, but maybe mine will be different lol.

I have two classics, nano and an iPhone. I used to use the nano if I was travelling light. I've now given that to my sister since I now have the iPhone.

I had a 30GB classic which was way too small so I got a 160GB iPod which holds everything. My nan now has the 30GB classic, which I put some movies on for her to watch on TV. :p

So if you do get a Classic, it will most likely make one your exisiting iPods redundant because you won't be using it nearly as enough or at all.

6. macrumors 6502

messedkid

I use my ipod touch for casual listening, facebook while at work and games.
    I use my classic for music, podcasts and audiobooks for my bus and train rides to work and school.
    I use my shuffle for running/working out.

I do have an armband for the touch and the nike plus sensor, but have never liked it. Shuffle is still the best for running IMO.

7. macrumors member

you sound like youve gone crazy. use the ipod touch for everything why would you even ask this question

8. macrumors member

also using the classic JUST for movies is silly with that small screen, especially since most movies are widescreen.. Might as well buy a dedicated portable video player that supports more video formats and has a bigger screen.