Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
This is the sweetest kinda funky techno spanish song ever made I dont know if itunes has it I downloaded it off Lime... I mean I bought it at plan nine either way everybody needs to get this song :) :)

yoak

macrumors 68000
Oct 4, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Were you really drunk when you found this song (or was it something else)? ;)

Sorry, not my cup of tea

minimax

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2005
AP_piano295 said:
This is the sweetest kinda funky techno spanish song ever made I dont know if itunes has it I downloaded it off Lime... I mean I bought it at plan nine either way everybody needs to get this song :) :)

hey AP_piano295 the genre is called italo disco. It's an italian variation on synth pop which started pretty much freaked out but developed into a more particular sound around the time of Vamos A La Playa (1984). Chicago house was very much inspired by this particular music btw.
You can tune in to more of this music on http://www.radiostaddenhaag.nl (originally a The Hague pirate station in the eighties which was completely focussed on italo or http://www.cbs.nu for more obscure electronic dance among which italo)

Quartz Extreme

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2005
USA
AP_piano295 said:

In Spanish, when you say "Let's go to the beach" it's "Vamos a la playa" not "Vamos al la playa" The "al" is only used when you're saying "a el" and then it combines to form "al" But, I could care less about techno spanish music.

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
Wasteland? What's doing this in Buying tips when it's all around Lime... :confused:

BTW, Those "vamos a la playa" are just ... :rolleyes: Did I recommend wasteland fro this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.