VAMOS AL LA PLAYA!!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by AP_piano295, Sep 1, 2005.

1. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

This is the sweetest kinda funky techno spanish song ever made I dont know if itunes has it I downloaded it off Lime... I mean I bought it at plan nine either way everybody needs to get this song :) :)

2. yoak macrumors 65816

yoak

Were you really drunk when you found this song (or was it something else)? ;)

Sorry, not my cup of tea

3. minimax macrumors 6502

hey AP_piano295 the genre is called italo disco. It's an italian variation on synth pop which started pretty much freaked out but developed into a more particular sound around the time of Vamos A La Playa (1984). Chicago house was very much inspired by this particular music btw.
    You can tune in to more of this music on www.radiostaddenhaag.nl (originally a The Hague pirate station in the eighties which was completely focussed on italo or www.cbs.nu for more obscure electronic dance among which italo)

4. AP_piano295 thread starter macrumors 65816

U MUST BE DRUNK :)

5. yoak macrumors 65816

yoak

6. Quartz Extreme macrumors regular

Quartz Extreme

In Spanish, when you say "Let's go to the beach" it's "Vamos a la playa" not "Vamos al la playa" The "al" is only used when you're saying "a el" and then it combines to form "al" But, I could care less about techno spanish music.

7. jamesW135 macrumors 6502a

jamesW135

I hate that spanish rap stuff it gives me a headache.

8. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Wasteland? What's doing this in Buying tips when it's all around Lime... :confused:

BTW, Those "vamos a la playa" are just ... :rolleyes: Did I recommend wasteland fro this?