Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JeffPerrin

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2014
Hey folks! I’m happy to share with my fellow MacRumors forum denizens the release of my latest app for Apple TV, Vermont Sleep Sounds & Music. Vermont Sleep Sounds & Music takes advantage of Dolby Digital surround sound audio to help Apple TV users transform their living room or home theater into the ultimate relaxation getaway!

vermont-sleep-sounds-music-apple-tv.png

Features include:

• Configurable sounds allow adjustment of fan speeds, selection of wind intensity, etc. You can even toggle thunder on or off for rain sounds.
• Dolby Digital surround sound support provides and enhanced listening experience.
• Music tracks feature a mix of tranquil piano and classical guitar melodies, specifically produced for spatial audio.
• A mixer page lets you adjust volume levels for individual sounds to set up your own personal mix.
• Save your custom soundscapes to a playlist.
• No subscription required! A single in-app purchase unlocks all current and future sounds.

Vermont Sleep Sounds & Music is available as a free download where users can access all the core sounds sounds, explore the customizable options, and even audition Dolby surround with select tracks. A single in-app purchase unlocks all available and future sounds.

There are no web links for tvOS, so here's the Universal App Store link: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1487449557?mt=8

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.