Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kmm1482

macrumors member
May 16, 2012
Does anyone have iPhone 5 rumor fatigue yet? There is no suspense left for Sep 12th.

Seriously!! I'm already sick of hearing about leaked parts and plant production. Hey Marumors, you don't have report on EVERY SINGLE rumor!

JForestZ34

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2007
"these r all fake because tim cook said they would double security and steve jobs would have never allowed such an ugly iDevice to be called the iPhone 5"

just getting it out of the way ;)

You have a right to your opinion but you have no idea what Steve jobs would have or wouldn't har let happen. From what everyone is saying before he passed he signed off on the design of the new iPhone. So if in fact this is the new iPhone then Steve did allow this.

And people should stop saying Steve wouldn't have and would have BLAH BLAH BLAH. He's not god.

James

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
You have a right to your opinion but you have no idea what Steve jobs would have or wouldn't har let happen. From what everyone is saying before he passed he signed off on the design of the new iPhone. So if in fact this is the new iPhone then Steve did allow this.

And people should stop saying Steve wouldn't have and would have BLAH BLAH BLAH. He's not god.

James

Dude. He was being sarcastic.

KylePowers

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2011
To be honest, the length of the current iPhone screen has never particularly bothered me. It's the width (and subsequent side-scrolling) that I find slightly annoying.

Yes, I could use my phone in landscape, but that's kind of awkward with one hand, and at that point - the vertical space does drive me up a wall (too much scrolling).

Thusly, for me, this new design isn't exactly the most enticing.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany

James

The_Sarcasm_Misunderstanding_by_ThePlotThinnens.jpg

Sheldon Cooper

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD
Seriously!! I'm already sick of hearing about leaked parts and plant production. Hey Marumors, you don't have report on EVERY SINGLE rumor!

Who's holding a gun to your head making you read all the stories? Blink once for male, twice for female. We'll get to the bottom of this.

nfineon

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2012
Continually disappointed with every rumor that all but confirms what we expect to be the next iPhone. This is the first time in a very long time that I would honestly say I am not impressed with apples efforts here and have been noticing a pattern of errors and misjudgements recently (employee hiring miscalculation, failed Olympic ad spots, etc).

kimvette

macrumors member
Jun 6, 2012
How come the white one has no hole for the home button?

Watch the video and you will see that it does. The difference is the white panel has the home button in place, and the photo you are looking at is over-exposed, blowing out highlights.

barryl85

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2010
Watch the video and you will see that it does. The difference is the white panel has the home button in place, and the photo you are looking at is over-exposed, blowing out highlights.

Thanks for the answer, the video wouldn't load here so I couldn't watch it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.